“Wonderful flavors”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Love At First Sight
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We have dined here a couple times, and everything we have ordered has been wonderful. I highly recommend Cafe Brazil.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Enjoyed an evening with friends here. Made reservations so no wait on a Saturday night. Excellent service. Start out with their Lula Frita. I recommend any of their seafood entrees. You pay a bit extra but their cold yogurt soup is delicious.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I went to Cafe Brazil waiting to have what we normally have in a Brazilian restaurant out of Brazil (the most common dishes are Feijoada, Stroganoff, etc). However, I was really surprised with the variation of dishes from Bahia, which has very unique dishes, like moqueca (fish and seafood stew with palm oil and coconut milk), Xim Xim (chicken stew with some seafood, also with palm oil and coconut milk), and several other seafood dishes which I don't remember right now. We had some shrimp, sweet potato and cheese croquet which surprised me a lot! I wasn't expecting nothing like what we had, which was amazing!! I order also a fish and seafood Moqueca, which was awesome. The coconut milk was very present, and the stew was properly spicy (not too much, but I could definitely taste the pepper on it). Shrimps, scallops and cod fish were perfect, in both texture and flavor! In the end I order a chocolate cake (it had the texture of a pudding or cheesecake) which came with a glass of vermouth, and made some magic with the chocolate cake! By the way, if you're older than 21 years old, you should definitely order a caipirinha (it was also very tasteful)!
I really recommend this experience, and I'm planning to go back to Cafe Brazil soon!

1  Thank LalaVilela
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The food was excellent! I decided to try a black bean and sausage stew that came with rice and plantains on the side. I dumped it all in the same bowl and it made a wonderful dish. Service was great as well! Will have to go back next time I'm in Denver.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here with my husband. Made reservations so got right in. Service was a bit slow as they were slammed, but it allowed us to take in the menu and savor each course. Staff was very friendly. Everything was great - drinks, dinner and dessert. Their specials sounded amazing but we ultimately went with dishes on the regular menu (a bit cheaper that way). He got La Juliana and I got Piexe de Angola. Both were very delicious, very fresh. Highly recommend this place all around.

Been to Cafe Brazil? Share your experiences!