Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Blossoms of Light a New Holiday Tradition

We attended Blossoms of Light for the first time this year and now it will be a holiday tradition... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
LThomasCO
Denver, Colorado
via mobile
This location was the highlight of my visit to Denver

Reviewed 25 December 2020
Michael M
Macedonia, Ohio

Recommended experiences in and around Denver
from US$25.00
from US$139.00
from US$69.00
from US$129.00
5,611 results
All reviews chihuly exhibit japanese garden blossoms of light water features plants and flowers holiday lights christmas lights year round gift shop few hours special events parking garage great place to visit bloom greenhouse bonsai hive
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2020

Please do yourself a favor and don't go during the Winter, it was our first time traveling from south Texas. I can't believe they are even open during winter with everything so dead!! And the few plants that are alive are in a closed area that is you are not allowed to go in. The website is very deceiving. The one highlight was the red and yellow glass sculpture and guess what?? You can see it from the street!!
We just went to give a $60 donation (family of 4).

Date of experience: December 2020
6  Thank REALTORKW
Reviewed 26 December 2020

I was able to park my car near the front door. A short walk later I was inside. The staff was very helpful in directing me on my way to the exhibits I was most interested in seeing. I enjoyed the paths and trails through the gardens. I was not in a hurry and was able to see and read all about many items. I loved the gift shop.

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 19 December 2020

Favorite place in Denver.
Beautiful in the Summer.
Great Christmas lighting.
The cafe is really.
What more do you need?

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

I came to Colorado to experience the outdoors to its fullest & appreciate the Beauty of this state! Amongst others tours I had booked for my itinerary throughout the week, I found this special event through TripAdvisor & was so amazed by how beautiful they decorated their garden! Since I flew out here sometime around late November (missing the best time to see their flowers bloom in their garden), I decided this night event would be better than the regular day time admission. Tickets were only $22 (non-member)! This is an organized EVENING/NIGHT event with Christmas Lights for everyone to enjoy! Ideal for families & couples as it does have a romantic appeal to it as well! Absolutely beautiful, thank you for the wonderful experience!

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank xMau5kittyX
Reviewed 12 November 2020

The Denver Botanic Gardens is a must see. It is so beautiful and you could literally spend hours in the garden. Well worth the trip.

Date of experience: September 2020