2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Expedia.comUS$184
Hotels.comUS$184
CheapTicketsUS$184
All reviews rooftop bar front desk le meridien convention center floor to ceiling windows great hotel corner room rooms are small street mall convenient location mini fridge upon check business trip great room valet parking sino downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Customer care from the start, awesome!
Cody not only check me in, but gave me a tour; followed up later on and helped with reservations…all while remembering (and using) my name. Great job Cody!
Coolness on the roof, 54Thirty, rooftop space…Wow! Ashley was very helpful and, once again, knew and used my name throughout. Thank you!
Great hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank jeffmJ1331XJ
Niels Vuijsters, General Manager at AC Hotel Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Jeff - thank you for staying at the AC Hotel. Great to hear the feedback on Cody. He started with us a couple of months agao so really like seeing that he is making an impact on guest experience. We hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While I completely support covid-related precautions, I don't think that should translate into poor service, which we experienced. As we had no housekeeping service, understandable during these times, we did not have clean towels, coffee, creamers, towels etc, on a daily basis, we had to ask at the front desk. I had to ask four times at the front desk over a forty-eight hour period for clean towels before they finally brought them. Unfortunately, by the forth ask, I was uncharacteristically curt and very unfriendly. Likewise on the coffee and the creamers. Long and short, for a four day period, we had two clean towels, one facecloth and two hand towels. We had coffee in our room for the first morning only. One can assume there is a cost savings to not paying for housekeeps, and can further assume that savings is not passed on to the consumer via reduced cost rates. If that be the case, could a resource not be designated for the sole purpose of responding to these requests? Or at the minimum recognizing this service to be lacking and treating these requests with some understanding and urgency? One would think

1  Thank G930BVtimm

Hello G930BVtimm - I am sorry to hear that you did experience a less than perfect stay. I can assure you are intentions are to take care of our guests to our best ability and it doesn't look like we delivered this time. For that I apologize. I do not want your experience to tarnish the reputation of our brand so please don't hesitate to reach out to me at niels.vuijsters@whitelodging.com if there is anything I can do.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent customer service. Very helpful directing me in the right direction for restaurants and shopping. Helped locate app for car service which was very appreciated. Joanas was very helpful. Will will be back!

1  Thank 912stacyy
Niels Vuijsters, General Manager at AC Hotel Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi 912stacyy - thank you so much for the feedback. Happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Le Méridien for my graduation, hotel is great but the staff is even better! Chat with Jonas at the front, incredible service, and great conversation. He can help point you anywhere you need!

1  Thank 150alyssay

Hello 150alyssay - thankyou for the feedback on Jonas. We are happy to have such talent working with us. I am glad that he was able to assist with recommendations while you stayed with us. Hope to see you back soon again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm visiting on a girlfriends trip from Dallas,TX. We came to hike the Rocky Mountain National Park and chose this hotel because of its attractive price and good reviews. This is my 1st time experiencing such a high altitude. I thought I planned well and was drinking a lot of water but I ended up with a splitting headache due to how my body was reacting to the altitude. As I can into the lobby I was greeted by Cody (badged as a trainee) and asked him where I could find ibuprofen. Not only did Cody give me ibuprofen, he also taught me about how to safely acclimate to the altitude and where to buy the supplies I needed nearby. He really saved my day! This hotel is nice all around and has a good vibe! All of the staff and guests we met on our trip were great!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Dallasnostalgia

Hi Dallasnostalgia - I am so happy to hear that Cody was able to assist. Altitude can sneak up on you and I am glad Cody was able to make some recommendations to make your visit to Denver a pleasant experience. Now that you are a pro we hope to see you back at the hotel soon again!