“Best margarita pizza”

Marco's Coal Fired Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco's Coal Fired Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 3,271 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: On Larimer between 21st and 22nd
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

This is a fun place to have pizza sitting on the patio in a very quaint but new townhouse lined street with old fashioned street lamps and flowers in the median. The service is great and the margarita pizza is the best in the world!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

So if you are looking for an inexpensive take out pizza, this is not it. However, it is a very good wood fired neopolitan pizza. We enjoyed it during lunchtime and got the lunch special - $9 for a small salad and personal pizza.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Omg what can i say the restaurant was amazing. I have now been here 3 times with my hubby and toddler. Now let me say for a 4yr old she eats 3x as much as usual but has a fast metabolism( medically). We typically spend about 60-80 depending on if i decide yo have a glass of wine or not. My daughter takes on 2 cheese and half of mine and my husband picks a new pizza each time. They have yet to be a disappointment. We do go semi late with her as well after he has finished work and school with no issue. And although they arent much for dessert dont skip the cannoli very good indeed. Dont see us dtopping anytime soon especially with great service and speed too boot. Its yhe way any pizza crust should be. Crunch, chew, thin, puffed back like built in bread sticks and the sauce is just right. All fresh ingredients. Toppings cut as needed. Yum yum yum

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We really wanted to love the pizza, but it wasn't that great! But on a positive note the wings were awesome! The staff are very friendly, and restaurant is very clean.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

The pizza was great. The crust is very flavorfull and the sauce has just the right amount of touch to it. The Tiramisu was a little dry, but served in an interesting way and tasted great. Ceasar (and I hope I spelled that right) is an excellent waiter. We were in the basement and know he had tables in both places and still managed to take great care of us. My only complaints are that I feel fresh grated parm would be nice on the salad, the door to the woman's room on the right is ridiculous because it opens into the bathroom, so with the toilet paper dispenser you are squished squished squished. The other two ladies at my tables waited to go in the handicapped stall on the left , which conveniently opens forward. The location of this resaturant is such that you could go here before or after a baseball game or theater event, or like us just because.