“Yummy”

Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #971 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Quick yummy light Mediterranean food. Very clean except the overflowing trash cans but they were so busy they get a pass. Very helpful counter people..willing to make recommendations.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I love Garbanzos and visit the food joint whenever I’m in Denver! Each one of I’ve been to around the city is always great! They always have clean restaurants and food is fresh. The falafels are really great for a fast food establishment. I highly recommend to try if are in the mood for a little Mediterranean on a tight schedule.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I was curious about this place as I passed next to it on 16th and decided to go in to take a look. As soon as I went in, one employee greeted me and offered me a sample of their falafel. His kindness and the aspect of the food made me decide to have lunch there.
I turns out Garbanzo is like a mediterranean Chipotle but the ingredients look 100% fresh, healthier and delicious.
The price is great and the flavor of the food too.
I definitely recommend this place and will keep going to it. The burrito and the pita are delicious and I just bought a salad!
Keep up with the good service!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I will totally be back. What a great place for a quick but healthy bite to eat. The staff was also very friendly.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We had a takeaway from this establishment. The spread was quite good and so was the food. Very neatly presented.

Been to Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill? Share your experiences!