Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
maracid
Muntinlupa, Philippines

Business visit on a Stormy July 2023

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 28, 2023
We were assigned to this hotel as a free perk from our company, USANA.

Things I appreciate:

1. staff is courteous and attentive
2. the rooms are good
3. bed and pillows are comfortable
4. breakfast buffet is great!

Things that need improvement
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Aug 17, 2023
Dear Maracid,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback; your kind words are much appreciated. We want to reassure you that we are committed to improving the quality of our service in all areas, and your input assists us in doing so. May we kindly request you to please send your contact information to guestrelations@midorihotel.com to receive your discount voucher that you can use the next time you come to the hotel as a token of our appreciation for taking the time to rate us online?

It was an honor to serve you, and we hope to do it again in the not-too-distant future.

Training & Guest Relations Manager
₱10,000
Fully refundable
No prepayment needed
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
0.5 km from Midori Clark Hotel and Casino
Free parking
Quest Plus Conference Center, Clark has been awarded the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel & Tourism Council which recognizes institutions that have adopted health and hygiene global standardized protocols – to inspire everyone into a new era of travel.
₱5,492
  • Agoda.com
    ₱3,642
0.3 km from Midori Clark Hotel and Casino
View more hotels in Clark Freeport Zone
All reviews breakfast buffet other hotels room service f b swimming pool upon check toscana bathtub lobby casino clark security vip promo chefs ms
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2023

Upon arrival at the gate and stating “here to check in” the guard directed us around the right side of the hotel to a car park way around the back. It then took over a 200+ meter walk through alley ways and a small building, carrying our own bags, twice asking for directions to find the lobby. This was just the beginning of the parking problem.

Check in was easy. The room looked impressive with a nice garden view.

We went to the pool to find the bar was not stocked and there was no food and beverage service. I walked through the lobby to the restaurant and collected menus. Walked back to the pool and my wife asked me to order her Beef Poh, and I walked back to the restaurant and requested that - “not available Sirr”. Tired of all the walking around I expressed disappointment and the staff reacted very well. They escorted me back to the pool and took a new order there.

I requested any International beer from the menu and was told "none of them are available Sirr” .. only SMB and SML. Why cant a high-star international hotel carry a couple of boxes of imported beer? My wife ordered a seafood bowl that was terrific. My club sandwich was cold, un-toasted and awful, the fries stone cold. These things are typical when no hands-on managers can be found anywhere. Despite these problems the staff are all very nice, delightful.

Later we went out for a drive .. upon returning we tried to access the exact same rear car park, this time through the left front of the hotel beside the entrance that we had eventually found. The guards would not allow us in without a ‘parking pass’ that we had not been offered. I explained that I am a guest and that I had earlier exited that exact park from the other side. Despite this I was forced to reverse and told go back out to the highways, to drive around the hotel rear to access the exact same park spot. I was so angry and explained this at the reception.

Back at the room there were disappointments too - The shower rose was loose and slumped down… its water luke-warm, no hot water. Thin, worn-out towels, no gowns, the bed cover lumpy.

The next day things improved as the nice staff adapted to our wanting to be served at the pool. We had a lovely second day! Beef Poh, still not available. We went to the 3,500p seafood buffet that night, that is what attracted us to the hotel. They charge 3,750p (inc tax) …so felt quite tricked, however the buffet was very good.

The parking problem persisted checking out .. the concierge apologizing he’s not allowed to assist us to the rear car park. Getting in and out of the hotel in our car ruined the whole mostly otherwise fairly good experience. Turned out there is an underground basement park with lift access to the rooms… for VIP gamblers I guess!?

For 8,000p + a night there were quite a few disappointments… For 2,000k more we could be at the International Hotel chains neighboring this hotel that have these things well 'ironed out’. We would use Midori again should their management acknowledge this review and address the problems.

Please tick Helpful if it is? Took me a long time to write this!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank SmithersinAU
Midori Clark Hotel, General Manager at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2023

Dear Mr. Smithson,

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with thorough feedback on the experience you had at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino. Feedback like yours allows us to better understand the services we give to our guests and to improve our services in the future.

We understand how disappointed you were with your stay, and sincerely apologize for the challenges that you and your family had to endure.

We would like to kindly request you to please share your contact details with your email address to guestrelations@midorihotel.com in order to share with you the investigation we conducted based on your comments.

We do look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 25, 2023 via mobile

Overall, it was a satisfactory 3night stay at Midori hotel.
I've used all the facilities in the hotel except for the casino and spa. All the F&B facilities were good, the swimming pool and fitness center were well managed, and there were not many people using it, so I could use it comfortably.

However, it would be better if the staffs pay more attention to the guests.
There was a problem with the sink on the first night, and I asked the staff to repair it the next morning.
Temporary measures were taken immediately, and we talked that repair the sink properly during the room cleaning. The repair was not done until I checked out, even though I requested two more times.
Not only this, but when using the shower booth, the water overflowed outside, so I asked several times to set up extra foot mat, but this was also missed.
It was regrettable that my request did not proceed properly, but the staff's attitude toward the guest was good and kind.

Another suggestion is that there was a free shuttle service to go to several places in the room directory book, but it was not available when I asked, and many parts, including room service menus, were listed differently from the current service. Directory book need to be updated.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Midori Clark Hotel, General Manager at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2023

Dear Ms. Kwon,

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your Midori Clark Hotel and Casino experience with us. While it was a pleasure to have you as a guest, we are deeply disappointed to learn that you were dissatisfied with your stay at our hotel. And for that we are truly sorry for the shortfall in our service.

We'd also like to emphasize that we've taken note of your comments about the sink and the shower booth. Although our rooms are Japanese inspired designs, we can surely make arrangements to ensure guest’s satisfaction and a remarkable experience whilst staying in our hotel.

Our current complimentary shuttle service is available on weekends. We do apologize for the misinformation and would certainly do better in informing our guest about our services.

Our compendiums in each room were just updated at the end of May. We would like to further contact you personally so we could understand your concern better and would like to request you to please send us an email at guestrelations@midorihotel.com.

We do look forward to hearing from you and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 23, 2023

- Located outside of a busy city. I like the quietness
- Slightly pricey, but I think it's worth it
- Spacious and comfy room. Sufficient amenities. Pillows are slightly too thick.
- Breakfast has plenty of options, but I suggest they change the choices a bit everyday, as now they serve the exact same things daily.
- Service is good, staff are helpful.
- Tried the dinner buffet it was ok. The seafood wasn't very fresh, but the other food are acceptable. Must try the beef (steak).

no complaint from us, we had a pleasure stay.

Date of stay: June 2023
Midori Clark Hotel, General Manager at Midori Clark Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2023

Dear EltonMa,

Greetings from Midori Clark Hotel and Casino!

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review. It is with such pride to read and share your comment with our team and indeed the most wonderful feeling to see our commitment and dedication have paid off. Kindly please send your contact information to guestrelations@midorihotel.com to receive your discount voucher that you can use the next time you come to the hotel as a token of our appreciation for taking the time to rate us online.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Training & Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 4, 2023

I’m Elhaiza ,At first when I book at this hotel I’m not expecting to be treated as I’ve experienced together with my whole family. We love to stayed in a hotel more often in weekend everytime we wanted to relax,and yes we found here at this place ,the staff are very friendly Especially Ms.Krizza and Ann at FO they’re always there to sustain our needs,.the food taste good and the place is so cleaned we’re definitely recommend this place for you to experience like you’re staying at home feels like home as they’re saying,

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2023

Very clean hotel with pleasing and courteous staff, good food, comfortable room. A nice place to stay with family or friends. Their food is also good. If you want to de-stress, this is one place i recommend.

Room tip: This hotel got a casino
Date of stay: January 2023