US$77
US$71
Green Canyon Eco Art Resort(Clark Freeport Zone)
US$88
US$86
Hotels.com
Hotel Stotsenberg(Clark Freeport Zone)
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Kingsley's(Clark Freeport Zone)
US$75
US$55
Priceline
The Mansion(Clark Freeport Zone)
Hotel Seoul(Clark Freeport Zone)
Diamond Spring Hotel(Clark Freeport Zone)
  • Restaurant
Clark Imperial Hotel(Clark Freeport Zone)
Orbitz.com
Chubby Crab Resort(Clark Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssalt restaurantfamily junior suiteconvention centerbreakfast buffetmicrowave ovennew towerexecutive roomswimming poolcoffee shopfamily bondingnice poolslot machineskids enjoyed the poolone bedroom suiterooms are bigfood selectionhotel lobby
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Easy to book since we have corporate tie ups :) Usually book ~3x/year both Business and Family trips.
Immediate feedback on availability.
Reasonable rate compared to other good hotels on the vicinity.
Staff are very accommodating...
Good rooms since the expansion +5years ago.
Security issues no problem
>>> Can you add more variety on the breakfast buffet :)

Room Tip: Rooms at the new tower preferred / overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
WidusClark, Executive Secretary / Quality Assurance Officer at Widus Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear tess2327,

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience WID US! Here at Widus Hotel and Casino, our customers’ reviews and feedback are greatly valued in order for us to be guided in our continuous effort to provide quality service to our guests.

We are very pleased to know that Widus is your preferred hotel in Clark. We are also delighted to read your positive comments about our rooms, staff and that you have no issues with security. We have noted your suggestion about the additional variety on the breakfast buffet.

We look forward on your future visits here at Widus Hotel and Casino.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Was lucky to be put up in the new building during my stay, room was up to date, clean with very comfortable bedding. Staffs were friendly and helpful. Family friendly hotel with nice pool. Close proximity to Clark international airport. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear triple1zero,

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience WID US! Here at Widus Hotel and Casino, our customers’ reviews and feedback are greatly valued in order for us to be guided in our continuous efforts to provide quality service to our guests.

We are delighted that you had a great stay. We are also grateful for your wonderful comments about our staff, the room, the swimming pool and our location.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Widus Hotel and Casino.

All the best,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We are so disappointed to find out that the swimming pool was under maintenance and i booked a month before i checked in and it was not reflected on the website. The duty manager “ms.karen” offered us free shuttle going to midori or quest hotel if my daughter wants to swim however i find it very incovenient for my 6 yrs old daughter. I requested refund and ms karen assisted me to coordinate with expedia. Thank you to ms.karen for her great help and she’s a gem to your company!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
WidusClark, General Manager at Widus Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear MaJoy A,

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your review about your experience at Widus Hotel and Casino. Due to unavoidable circumstances, we had to close the pool. This is also for the safety of all our guests. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We are pleased to inform you that our swimming pool is now open.

Thank you again for your feedback and for being our guest. We hope you to see you again the near future.

Tarek Aouini

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It's our second time to stay here for my post birthday celebration with my family and since my kids are requesting to go back here for the pool. I got my membership here during the travel expo in SMX. What I can say is that their service is consistent. Their staffs from front desk to housekeeping were very helpful and warm. They provided me extra mattress as wwhat they have promise during travel expo. What I love most is their breakfast buffet. Chocolate donuts and the breads are so yummy and melts in your mouth. No more smell of smoke in the lobby area and casino. My only suggestion is, they should have happy hour at the pool bar to make it more useful. I noticed the bar is just for display. The drinks are too expensive. It would be ideal if we were drinking shakes or beer while swimming with the kids. Our room is neat and tidy as well as the bathroom. Will definitely go back here unless they should do something with that pool bar hehe.

Dear Sherwin34,

Mabuhay!

We are glad to know that you had a satisfying vacation with us. We are also grateful for all the wonderful comments about our staff, the breakfast, breads and the service. We have noted your suggestion about the happy hour at the pool bar.

We look forward to your next visit at Widus Hotel and Casino.

All the best,

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Even though there was no customer at check in, it was chaos to check in . Took three people to try and make passport copies. Then they wrinkled and mangled our passports. They charged my card for the entire stay but didn’t tell me what for at first and then didn’t charge enough to cover incidentals. The third check in person I spoke with said I would have to pay for all incidentals in cash ( 3 of staying here for a week). Only showed me charges and had me sign as the last step.

We booked a family suite with three beds. Despite this and having us all on the reservation only two sets of bedding and towels provided. It took repeated calls to the front desk to get the third set. They wanted to charge me extra for the third set of bedding but I refused and they gave me a hard time about it

There were only two hangers in the tiny closet. Took 30 minutes to get more.

The room itself is filthy. Unclean corners , sheets, sinks and surfaces and tub had hair in it. Bathroom sink is dirty and so are the cups.

Lock on bathroom door is broken. Electric sockets seem unsafe.

The alarm clock has two settings, flickering or unplugged.

I asked for the duty managers card and reluctantly got it. Emailed with no reply.

Dear JJBlack2,

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Widus Hotel and Casino! Since, it is always our aim to provide our guests with the best service and facilities, we are always interested about our guests’ suggestions.

We apologized for all the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Please take note that all your comments were shared to all the department heads and staff for us to ensure that our guest expectations are always met.

We hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future.

Tarek Aouini