“has potential”

Bristol Brewing Company
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I've been here three times and all three the staff was just terrible. Not friendly and acted like they were put out to help.

All reviews
"distillery"
"teacher"
"cs"

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Talk about an experience! Based in an elementary school built in 1916, this place hosts multiple separate internal venues, including several bars, coffee shops and a meeting venue. While there, we saw an Air Force tech sgt getting married (not the actual wedding, just the wedding party rushing about). We had dinner in the main bar and the food was just amazing. They had shuffleboard and a casual atmosphere. Service was pretty good. Definitely a place worth revisiting!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I continue to hail Bristol Brewing as one of the top beers on the Front Range. Clearly, they have spoiled me with the complexity of their Brewing. You can pretty much get whatever is your liking in beer, from Summer Ales... all the way to their incredible Winters Warlock Stout!
Delicious food is available to order from the ivywild kitchen, but now I'm hooked on having their cheese curds with my beer.
I send all of my visitors here, and take my out-of-town guests as one of the must do stops to Colorado Springs! I promise you will not be disappointed, if you love great microbrew.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Bristol has a limited menu but it is very good! The space is very unique & different! Beer is also delicious. Typical selections of types!