“We go for lunch almost every few weeks.”

Moon Star 2 Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #715 of 1,584 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Moon Star 2 offers and elegant plus updated dining room fit for business, casual or family dining. We also offer carry out, call in, and delivery services. Family owned and operated with a new redesigned interior and menu.
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We have been here multiple times. They changed up a few things last time we were there (not sure if management changed?). They are still amazing! I only go here for the Chinese food cravings. We get bobas here as well. Good food, typically quiet yet busy, fast service, and clean!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I live up the street from this restaurant and have been going to it since it moved into the shopping center. New owners took over 1-1-2018 who claim chefs didn't change, but the food has because all kinds of items have been added to the entree items. Only two people speak English and that is two young children around 12 and 15 years of age. Their mother DOES NOT know the menu items and what goes into each dish and with that I got items that over powered the taste of my meal. I tried speaking to the young girl and let her know my complaint; all she wanted to do was argue. It is a bummer that these new owners act this way towards paying customers. Coming from a native to Colorado Springs, I will never eat here again while these owners operate the restaurant.

The 14 year child of the owners thinks she knows how to provide customer service. You have been warned if you plan to complain…

Reviewed 1 September 2017

this place was great until about 1 year ago. we always get something chicken. about a year ago the chicken got real tough, like cant chew tough., I miss the old food it was very good

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Good food, nice portion decent prices. Quick service, full menu to choose from. Every was good from soup, rice and main course. Recommend this place for lunch.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I wish they had real egg rolls like from the east coast!!! Other than that the food is excellent. Will ONLY go here from now on.