Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs
US$219
US$197
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$103
US$139
US$132
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
Rainbow Lodge and Inn(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$279
Orbitz.com
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$99
Agoda.com
US$149
US$134
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
Orbitz.com
US$109
TripAdvisor
All reviewspromenade shopspf changsdirectly across the streetthe air force academybreakfast staffexcellent breakfastnorth sidegreat place to stayviews of the mountainspikes peakfresh fruitcomfortable roomwould stay here againcoffee makereasy accessbusiness tripconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here 1 night. We booked the room an extra night then I got called home. The staff was great and I was not charged extra. Very friendly and helpful and I would definitely stay here again. Wonderful customer service!

Room Tip: Great customer service!
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
SPRINGS_HWD_GM, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was in town on business and stayed here because of the good location in Colorado Springs.

The front desk checked me in and failed to run my credit card. My phone rang at 6:00am that morning. I assumed it was a wake up made in error.

Then the front desk called me at 6:40, asking me to let me to stop by the front desk so that they could swipe my card. Did they also trying calling me at 6:00am? Too early by far.

The front desk also had to reprogram my key twice and when it the key still did not work, they had to walk me up to my room and use the master key to let me into my room.

The rooms were fine. The bathroom could use some updating and the heater vents were dusty.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay. We do hope that you will give us a second chance the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Family visit to our see our son at the Academy, excellent location - very military friendly. Service was outstanding, breakfast was great - as always. this is the 3rd time I've stayed at this location, always a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SPRINGS_HWD_GM, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the lobby area and the sitting areas for the guests. The fire place was cozy. There are nice restaurant options like Ted;s Montana Grill and PF Chang across the street. There is nice shopping and a nail salon as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thnk you for yor review, we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ll start with the staff is very nice! The pillows are so soft there is no head support. The heater made a crazy amount of noise when on. Breakfast was way over priced for what was offered. It is close to restaurants, and shopping. Mountains are across the highway. Gorgeous view when you walk out!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear cinderellaok,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues encountered with your heater and the quality of your breakfast, and we’re working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.