US$149
US$136
Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$119
QualityInn
US$169
US$152
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$89
Hotels.com
Airport Value Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)
US$104
US$162
US$152
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$259
US$194
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$159
US$135
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewspromenade shopspf changsthe air force academybreakfast staffnorth sidegreat place to staywonderful hotelviews of the mountainspikes peakwould stay here againbusiness centercoffee makerconvenient locationbusiness tripking bedfree breakfasthot tub
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Stayed here 1 night. We booked the room an extra night then I got called home. The staff was great and I was not charged extra. Very friendly and helpful and I would definitely stay here again. Wonderful customer service!

Room Tip: Great customer service!
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
SPRINGS_HWD_GM, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I was in town on business and stayed here because of the good location in Colorado Springs.

The front desk checked me in and failed to run my credit card. My phone rang at 6:00am that morning. I assumed it was a wake up made in error.

Then the front desk called me at 6:40, asking me to let me to stop by the front desk so that they could swipe my card. Did they also trying calling me at 6:00am? Too early by far.

The front desk also had to reprogram my key twice and when it the key still did not work, they had to walk me up to my room and use the master key to let me into my room.

The rooms were fine. The bathroom could use some updating and the heater vents were dusty.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Allison M

I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay. We do hope that you will give us a second chance the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Family visit to our see our son at the Academy, excellent location - very military friendly. Service was outstanding, breakfast was great - as always. this is the 3rd time I've stayed at this location, always a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SPRINGS_HWD_GM, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for your review, we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I love the lobby area and the sitting areas for the guests. The fire place was cozy. There are nice restaurant options like Ted;s Montana Grill and PF Chang across the street. There is nice shopping and a nail salon as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thnk you for yor review, we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I’ll start with the staff is very nice! The pillows are so soft there is no head support. The heater made a crazy amount of noise when on. Breakfast was way over priced for what was offered. It is close to restaurants, and shopping. Mountains are across the highway. Gorgeous view when you walk out!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear cinderellaok,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues encountered with your heater and the quality of your breakfast, and we’re working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.