7 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$73
FindHotelUS$191
Orbitz.comUS$180
StayForLongUS$207
All reviews commons area fair trade great common area huge gym community space super chill fitness area cool hotel complimentary coffee large tv fantastic stay hear everything upon check comfortable beds bathroom door checking out mini fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

David Eni and Jordan were absolutely amazing understanding and very accommodating to my situation and needs they were very professional and made sure that i had everything I needed during my stay. YES!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Gus Krimm, General Manager at SCP Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Travis,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating and review of your recent stay at our SCP Hotel Colorado Springs!

I am thrilled to hear that Eni, David, and Jordan were able to provide such great hospitality and take such great care of you; I look forward to sharing your comments with them and thanking them for a job well done.

We hope to have you stay with us again, the next time your travels bring you through the Pikes Peak region!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to try something new and stay at SCP while in CO Springs and it was DEFINITELY a good choice! The staff is super friendly and accommodating and check-in to make sure your stay is going well. The rooms are very nice and the bed is comfortable! They are cognizant of being environmentally friendly, which is cool too. While you’re there, be sure to visit David at the bar for a drink (or a few). His blueberry lemon drop is THE BOMB. If we are ever back in this area, we will definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Erin,

Thank you for staying at our SCP Hotel Colorado Springs, and for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating and review of your experience with us!

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our rustic-industrial and minimalist design, ,and found our rooms to be restful. I am also glad to know that you appreciated our focus and efforts to minimize environmental impact.

Most importantly, though, I am thrilled that you found our steam to be so welcoming and hospitable. I look forward to sharing your comments with them and thanking them for a job well done, especially David!

We look forward to having you stay with us again, the next time your travels bring you through the Pikes Peak region.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at SCP. Not only are they very environmentally conscious they also had a very inviting staff. David was an excellent bartender and was very knowledgeable of what they served. The front staff Hillary and Kaitlyn were great and very welcoming. Would recommend for anyone wanting a relaxing stay with a great staff!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Michael,

Thank you for staying at our SCP Hotel Colorado Springs, and for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating and review of your experience!

I am happy to hear that you appreciated our focus on minimizing our environmental impact, and, more importantly, that you found our team to be so friendly and hospitable. I look forward to sharing your comments with them and thanking them for a job well done, especially David, Hillary, and Kaitlyn.

We appreciate you recommending our property for future travellers to the Pikes Peak region, and we hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this hotel because of all the positive reviews! What a DISAPPOINTMENT! It is a newly but poorly remodeled motel next to the highway with a tech new hipster twist to it. The room was so simple and empty. The sheets are rough, and the bathroom is incomplete. This is more like a high-end hostel with a large common area for people to hang out. The crowd is mostly people in their 20’s with little covid precautions! There aren’t sanitizers in the common area!

For avg $120/night, I would recommend staying at a Hilton or Hyatt chain hotel where there are standards!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank anniec555
Gus Krimm, General Manager at SCP Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Annie,

I sincerely apologize that we were not able to deliver an enjoyable experience for you during your recent stay with us.

You are correct, we saved a neglected, 60-year-old hotel from the landfill, in line with our core value of minimizing environmental impact. The original structure is an exterior corridor motel design, and the traditional interior corridor hotel side of the property was added in the 1980's. We refer to ourselves as a hotel because of the mixture of building types.

While most guests find our proximity to the I-25 highway exit convenient for navigating around the area, I apologize that this was not a benefit for you.

Most of our guests also find our bedding and linen to be soft and comfortable, and enjoy our minimalist design. Again, I apologize that your experience was not reflective of the feedback others have provided.

During your visit over Easter weekend, we did experience higher business volume than expected and did run out of hand sanitizer in the lobby area, but received our delivery right after the weekend and have been fully replenished.

When we designed our new hotel concept, one of our goals was to create an entirely unique deviation from the typical cookie-cutter, box hotel experience. This certainly is reflected in the high-end hostel vibe that you describe here, of which many guests find refreshing and fun. We do, however, understand that our concept is not for everyone, and the more traditional hotel experience is better for some individuals.

I appreciate your feedback, and I thank you for taking my phone call to share more details, and confirming that your room was fully refunded by the third party that you booked through. We understand that the hotel business is in general an imperfect environment where problems arise and mistakes happen, which is why we created our Fair Trade Pricing program, and why I wanted to ensure that you were refunded in full.

Best Regards,

Gus K
GM

Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

The rooms are very modern and clean, the staff is super friendly and accommodating, and the price point is perfect! I especially loved the motivational quote left on the little chalkboard on the wall, and the lounge is lovely.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Gus Krimm, General Manager at SCP Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Meghanne,

I am happy to hear that you found our property to be clean and comfortable, and that you enjoyed our modern, minimalist design. I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of our public spaces, and that you found our price point to be a good value.

Most importantly, I am thrilled that you found our team to be so welcoming and hospitable. I look forward to sharing your comments with them and thank the for a job well done!

We hope to have you stay with us again, the next time your travels bring you through the Pikes Peak region.