“My first bison burger”

Burger Joint
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Central City
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Southwestern, Middle Eastern, Soups
Description: Nothing from a box, can or microwave. No processed foods or ingredients. Local, grass fed, natural meats. Gourmet burgers, Organic Chicken, Cheese Curds, and Kombucha on tap.
Reviewed 6 March 2018

The place is quite interesting. A small restaurant with lots of stories. The owner recently received a license to fly drones and they had some incredible screen footage of the local area. I had been wanting to have a bison burger for some time and this was the day! I really enjoyed it. It was very tasty and cooked to perfection. It took a long time to get my burger and we were the only ones in the restaurant. I felt as if the delay was to get us to order additional food. I had a glass of their Kombucha on draft and it was very good. If ever in the area I would return for their bison burger. I did feel their prices were a bit steep - but the burger was good.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My wife, son and I had great burgers here. Well, my wife did not, because there aren't any veggie burgers, or really anything for the non meat-eaters.

This business is clearly loved by the owners, and they are building something special.

As I mentioned, the burgers were superb, and hand cut fries were excellent too.

A liquor license (maybe just beer and wine), and an expanded drink selection would be helpful future additions.

I can't come back until they have something for my wife, but I look forward to that day!

Dave B, Owner at Burger Joint, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Glad you liked the burger. We do indeed have veg options, the elvis sandwich rocks, its organic too. We make one of the best green salads as well. Our name is Burger Joint, and that is what we do.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch at this small restaurant after seeing it got great reviews on its burgers. We were NOT disappointed!My wife and I had the Famous Beef buggers with cheddar and my son had the Epic.

Good food, friendly staff and quick delivery of our order.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Located next door to a marijuana dispensary, this 'joint' is the strangest place located on a 1-way street heading from Black Hawk to Central City. It's more like a stationary food truck; lawn chairs outside. Don't be afraid to stop and park on the side of the road. Good home-made burgers.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

My family was starving and this was the first restaurant we found. We were not disappointed. Great burger and even better fries!

Dave B, Owner at Burger Joint, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Glad you found us, glad you like us. :)