“Very good dinner at Roadhouse Boulder Depot”

Roadhouse Boulder Depot
Reserve with OpenTable
Roadhouse Boulder Depot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 600 Restaurants in Boulder
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

The meals were very good at Roadhouse Boulder Depot. The pretzel appetizer was good. The NY Strip with fries and the blackened fish tacos were very good. Service was good.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is conveniently located behind the Hyatt hotel. The food is very good and the bar has excellent variety of drinks. My favorite drink there was the ginger cider. The restaurant had tables outside. Thus, it is nice to seat while enjoying the sun

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve dined here a handful of times for business lunches or dinners. Great building with character and an interesting history. Cocktails are fantastic. Service is ok, but not great. It seems like the staff is poorly trained on basic server etiquette. I’ve never eaten there when all of the entrees were served at the same time - sometimes there has been a gap of over 10 minutes. Some of the food is great, some of it is awful. I had one of the best steaks I’ve ever had one time, but the Cobb salad I had tonight was inedible. The Dijon dressing was so overpowering I couldn’t taste the salad. So many better restaurants in Boulder. Too bad - the place has potential.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Our experience for brunch yesterday has sealed my decision to not return to this place.
Although the food is decent, the service is beyond bad. We arrived for breakfast and were the only people in the place. The servers were all eating breakfast at their own table and could hardly be bothered to wait on us. Seemed like we were intruding on their breakfast! Since we were the only people in there, we assumed our food would be cooked quickly, but no. Took them quite a bit of time to get the food to us. We aren't exactly sure if the cooks even saw our order for a while. Waiter went back to eating his breakfast with the others.The food was good, but we were uncomfortable the entire time we were there. Management needs to do some better training..but it's too late for us!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Local beer tastings compliment beef short rib enchiladas served with chipotle mole style sauce, touch of heat - so good! More like hearty beefy soft tacos- all the better as cheese would ruin it. Excellent service from start to finish- even at closing time. And then the night train blasted by to reinforce the theme. The place to be in Boulder is on the fringes, and vibrant venues around transit is the future.

Been to Roadhouse Boulder Depot? Share your experiences!