“Vegetarian Delight”

Ranked #18 of 595 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Leaf Vegetarian Restaurant is dedicated to creating a superb vegetarian dining experience in a tranquil, sophisticated environment. Leaf uses the finest organic, seasonal ingredients in providing vegetarian global cuisine and a health conscious dining option for herbivores and omnivores alike.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I was less than excited when my daughter recommended this vegetarian restaurant because I’m definitely a carnivore but it is her number one favorite in Boulder. What a surprise! The menu was creative and exciting paring vegetarian ingredients and spices into wonderful and filling dishes that not only looked wonderful but tasted incredible. My favorite dish was the Spaghetti Squash Peanut Noodles. In fact, it was so good that I’ve tried to replicate it at home with little success. You will definitely need reservations. Wonderful!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

You can't help but be excited when you walk into this restaurant. One, because you know you can order anything off the menu and they also have gluten free options. They are very flexible if you have special requests. Their food is delicious and beautifully served. For an early dinner you can order several appetizers for very reasonable prices this way you also can try lots of food if you go with someone who likes to share. They have a seasonal menu which uses fresh ingredients. They have a nice tea menu and inventive delicious drinks. Their dessert is also very good.
I enjoy coming here.

1  Thank Laura R
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We came here twice, and sampled several different entrees. They were all delicious. Everything here is vegetarian, and most of the menu is either vegan or is availablent. asa a vegan option. The service is good. So much variety. We highly recommend this restaurant. The restaurant is situated on a road that doesn't get much trafficked, so eating outside was very pleasant.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I am generally a meat eater and I really enjoyed lunch here with my daughter her new husband and new in-laws! We had a wonderful lunch. Friendly service, great and very tasty food— really all you could ask for!
The ingredients are all local and fresh and the menu changes constantly.
I was pleased and frankly surprised by the quality and taste!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

When we lived in Boulder we used to come here regularly, but it had been 3 years, and this time we were disappointed. The food has definitely gone downhill. It was average and a bit tasteless. Such a shame.

Been to Leaf Vegetarian Restaurant? Share your experiences!