“Fun”

Haystack Mountain Golf Course
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Haystack,I have played since 1973.The clubhouse has good food and drinks.Although the course is not long,it is tricky.The course is good for beginners or semi-pro.The cost is very reasonable.I think this course could be for anyone.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

After the flooding last month in Boulder, many activities have diminished. This course is coming back. And to attract golfer back, it is offering 9 holes for $11. The 5th and 7th holes now feature very large sand traps. I played there yesterday and found the staff as nice as ever, still working hard to bring it back. The unaffected areas are in good condition for late October

Reviewed March 26, 2012

I looked for the Haystack and didn't find it... but did enjoy the course.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

and play a old nine hole course built along the Left Hand Creek. North of Boulder. Plenty of trees, and you'll rarely need a driver. Buggy in the summer, but beautiful in the fall!