“Pricey, but fairly good”
Review of Boulder Cork

Boulder Cork
Ranked #23 of 598 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Iris
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I visited Boulder Cork during a business trip and enjoyed the experience. We sat near the bar and ordered several rounds of appetizers and enjoyed their nightly specials. The food is a bit pricey for the serving size, even with their specials. I did enjoy the ice cream sandwich desert. The ice cream sandwich was a unique offering and was quite well done.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

A first visit to the Boulder Cork left me pleasantly surprised after enjoying a superior End Cut Prime Rib cooked to (medium rare) perfection. Unfortunately, both the appetizers and service were only a touch above mediocre adequacy accompanied by decent desserts. With that said, would definitely return to this well priced establishment.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I went here for my best friends wedding rehearsal dinner. They did such an amazing job hosting our very large group. Bonnie was our main waiter and she did an amazing job we were kind of an overwhelming group. The passed appetizers and entrees were amazing. But let me tell you about the mud pie. You must have this when you go it’s amazing.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We decided to try this restaurant's Happy Hour after a recommendation. We arrived on a Friday at 4:37 to find only one table left that seated 3 people left available. Whew! We shared an artichoke, the Fish N Chips, Fish Tacos, and Mahi Mahi (we were in a fishy mood!). The Fish N Chips were prepared "tempura" style and were delectable! Everything else was tasty and satisfying as well. We followed this up with Mud Pie Bites which was delightful, too. All of the food was awesome and the Happy Hour Prices could not be beat. If it had not been for the noise level, I'd have scored this a 5, but we could have almost no conversation as it was SO LOUD! Yikes! Perhaps next time I'll try seating in the dining room and hope that I can enjoy the company as much as the food.

1  Thank Connie E
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Visited 12/11/17 for Happy Hour. An amazing menu for happy Hour and the bonus was
there was no UPCHARGE for olives in the martinis like we experienced at Carelli's on Saturday!
The Happy hour baby back ribs are fantastic!

Been to Boulder Cork? Share your experiences!