“Dinner at the bar”
Review of Bacco Trattoria

Bacco Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacco Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 600 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ten reviews on google.
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We have been to Bacco Trattoria before and it always pleases. Yesterday, we just went to have a beer at the bar and ended up enjoying dinner. It was fun sitting at the bar watching the bartender putting together some very interesting drinks. I don't think you can go wrong with anything on the menu but some of our choices were Penne Arrabbiata, Calamari, Arugula Salad, Pistachio Gelato and a Cannoli. Such a pleasant evening enjoying such a delightful dinner.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We were supposed to go out for a birthday dinner and one of our friends broke her leg so we decided to do carry-out at Bacco. The food was delicious! They took care of everything for us and we enjoyed every morsel. If you can't dine in, I highly recommend doing carry-out from them.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We had a great meal. Prices are very reasonable for the quality of food. Wine prices are also very reasonable. This is a place that local would go - so you should to. Next time we will try the Mozzarella bar.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We were in town for a tour of CU and came in here on a Saturday night for dinner. It was me, my wife and almost-18-year-old son. The atmosphere is very nice and the staff is laid back and friendly. My son ordered some really nice minestrone soup and my wife and I split a caprese salad that was delicious. Then there was a margherita pizza, a polpi dish that my wife ordered and a seafood risotto with a tomato-based sauce that was delicious. The place was not crowded and it's not on Pearl street so the area seemed a little less-traveled. You have to park on the street here but we didn't have any issues with that. Delicious dinner! Thanks to Bacco.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

delicious food resonable prices and great happy hour every day febore 6 and all day monday a happy place even if not happy hour