“Quite possibly the best sandwich I've ever had!”

Cheba Hut Toasted Subs
Ranked #246 of 600 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Amazing salads, subs, soup and munchies served up with love.
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a bite with my CU student son. It's one of his favorite places. I see why. I had the Apollo 13 on garlic bread. It was incredibly flavorful. Every bite was better than the last. Super fresh and the staff was great! I look forward to visiting again!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Service was fantastic. Everyone chill and happy. Tried the meatball and veggie subs and they satisfied the "munchies" as advertised. The playful theme of cannabis is everywhere, even the walls are covered with celebrity advocates of the green plant. If you find the plant offensive, you probably want to stir clear of this one. If not, come in and feel welcome, everyone is wearing a smile... This one is located near Boulder CU and is ALWAYS busy.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

We wondered in her on accident... it is a sandwich shop themed around marijuana. We decided to give it a shot and ordered our sandwiches to go....then waited, and waited, and waited. There was no rush here at all. When they finally called our name and we went to the counter they only had one of our three sandwiches made and not in a to-go bag. So, we waited some more (about 25 minutes) for 3 sandwiches. I was expecting greatness and was let downs. LOTS of dry toasted bread, very light on the sandwich fillings. On the plus size, we enjoyed the variety of people that came in while we waited. Such an interesting place.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Small place but lots of beer on tap. Sandwiches come in manageable sizes that are priced well. Lots of choices and fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I was catching the bus to redrocks at Cheba hut, so I grabbed a sandwhich and beer for the road.. It was a really good toasted sub with fresh ingredients and great bread. Can't think of much they could improve on...