“Delicious Food and Great Service”
Review of Aloy Thai

Aloy Thai
Ranked #99 of 573 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 28 th and Canyon Blvd
Description: In Thai the pronunciation “CHY” means “Victory” and it is written as “Chor Chang” in Thai, meaning “Elephant”. The mystical aurora of “Elephants” in Siam history dates back to ancient times.By serving traditional Thai cuisine and a variety of innovative selections.Chy Thai offers Boulder residents authentic Thai food at reasonable prices in a sleek, modern atmosphere.The main focus is the open kitchen that runs the length of the place,menu offering more than 40 choices of appetizers, salads, soups, stir fries, curries, noodles and fried rice.
Marietta, Georgia
“Delicious Food and Great Service”
Reviewed May 25, 2017

Dim lighting. Nice ambiance. We arrived a bit late in the evening for dinner and they accommodated us without a problem. Attentive wait staff. I had the Wok Fry - Eggplant, onion, bell pepper, Thai basil and fresh chili in spicy garlic sauce. Delicious and not too spicy. They even made us dessert although the kitchen was closed.

Visited April 2017

Kyoto, Japan
“Thai Food in Boulder?”
Reviewed April 13, 2017

We keep looking for good Thai food in Boulder, but haven't come up with the right place yet. I went with a vegan family member after checking the menu online. The food was passable but I couldn't give it a "good" in good conscience. The service was actually a point of contention, and we were witness as well to an altercation between a customer and a manager that was both embarrassing and distracting. Tables were too close together, and our neighbors were boisterous and loud. The food was somewhat overpriced, and the whole experience disappointing.It was a one-time experience, so we have to give he benefit of a doubt, but I am not likely to try again.

Visited March 2017
1 Thank Oishii13
New York, New York, United States
“Good service, average food”
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

I needed Thai food in between my shopping spree and ended up here with TripAdvisor and Yelp. The Thai iced tea is amazing, make you get that. I had the Drunken noodles, there was an average amount of seafood in there, found it to be prepared as usual with the yummy rice noodles but in the end I found it to be a bit too salty. I wish there was a lunch menu since $20 felt steep, but happy I tried it. Service was friendly, attentive and restaurant was open and clean.

Visited April 2017
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed February 16, 2017

Maybe the best Thai food I've had. Went there on a recent stay at the B & B Casa Colorado in Black Hawk. We drove in to Boulder because we were craving Thai food. It was so worth the drive!

Visited February 2017
“Where is the rest of my food?”
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

While this is still the best Thai food in town, the portions are still getting smaller and smaller. Where is the rest of my soup?? There is nothing but onion, couple pieces of cabbage and two measly slices of mushrooms, when normally there are also broccoli and carrots, plus this now smaller container of liquid isn't even full. So disappointed.

Visited February 2017