“Delicious breakfast and great comps!”
Review of Lucille Malone. S

Lucille Malone. S
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Black Hawk
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 December 2015

The food is worth waiting for. Seems that there were lots of customers, but you may need a few more servers. We were able to get two for one! Kinda nice since I picked up the tab, lol! We liked it so much we ate there twice. Lunch was a chicken sandwich and breakfast the next day. I'm not an egg person, but those scrambled eggs were pretty good! I'm sure we'll be back again.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Good food however a limited menu. The service was fast as matter fact the waiter was very enthusiastic and energetic. And the selection of desserts was amazing. Bought a dessert to go. Would go back again many times. The only negative aspect was at the restaurant was in the 1st 3rd floors and bathrooms were on a lower level

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I had two meals here. We had a great lunch. I ate the chicken sandwich and it was fabulous! We ate here again for breakfast. We had two for one, which was a good deal. I'm not a big "egg" fan, but I had ham, potatoes, scrambled eggs and toast. What a great breakfast for only 4.99! I was stuffed in a good way :) I will come here again I'm sure!

Reviewed 20 July 2015

We ate here two times during our five day visit to Black Hawk.
We both had the shrimp platter the first time. 15 pieces of shrimp, fries, and coleslaw very good. We had a coupon so we both ate for 10.00 such a deal.
The second time I had soup and salad and my husband had steak and eggs . He said the steak was very good and tender.
My husband got one of their players card and with thus discount our lunch was less than five dollars. Such a deal.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

This is nice clean restaraunt with a salad bar. If you have enough points for one of their free dinners, they offer shrimp or steak and lobster.
The shrimp is wonderful.
The steak and lobster is another thing. The steak (everytime I've ordered it) is tough. They say, "It's tender sometimes..like going to (a famous restaraunt), you can get a tough one and the next time it's tender, well I haven't had a tender one yet. The Lobster had seen it's better days too. It was dry and looked over cooked.