“Wow!”
Review of Lure Fish House

Lure Fish House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours: SUN-THUR 11:30am-9:30pm FRI-SAT 11:30am-10:00pm Happy Hour Sunday All day until 6:00 PM Monday - Friday 4:00 - 6:00 PM. Patio seating! Lure Fish House was created with the goal of providing you with a Top Tier Seafood Experience featuring fresh and sustainable seafood from trusted sources. Our restaurant strives to provide locally caught seafood, organically grown local produce, and wines from local vineyards whenever possible. We also feature a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an oyster bar serving a variety of fresh items that can vary daily. Lure specializes in Mesquite charbroiled seafood while also providing uniquely prepared selections by our chef. We print our menus daily to reflect availability and guarantee freshness. Our primary goal is to provide you, our guest, a fun and exciting seafood experience. So just remember, "if you are looking for a healthy and delicious dish...Eat more fish!"
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

From the moment I walked in I knew I would enjoy this place. The ambience was welcoming and the decor was extremely pleasing to the eye. The bar served well made cocktails, and had seats open while we waited for out table. The waiter and staff were very nice and easy to speak with. The bread was awesome, and it was served with whipped butter. I always enjoy that! I ordered the Maine lobster and it was hands-down the best lobster I've ever had, and I consider myself to be a seafood expert. I chose creamed corn and a potato cake for my sides. Everything was excellent. I was also given flourless chocolate cake and a sundae for my birthday celebration. Overall an excellent place to eat and I truly can't wait to go back!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

A very busy rainy Friday nite but very cheery happy atmosphere inside with lots going on. The 3 of us sat in the bar area for great light & dark beers (& I'm not a beer person). Since you can eat dinner in that location we didn't even need wait for our table. The Almond sprinkled pan fried trout was wonderfut, as was the raw oyster appetizer plate. We shared a spinach-artichoke ? lobster dip/spread & the Ahi tuna plate. Suprised that I loved everything served there. Very fine local Fish House tho there was steak as well.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

I have always enjoyed my meals at Lure Fish House. Everything is served piping hot, and delicious from the kitchen. The service is great, and the value is fabulous. Sometime hard to get a table on the weekends.

Reviewed February 11, 2017

Enjoyed the food and company at this establishment. I was in town for business and not expecting much but I was very impressed with presentation and atmosphere. If you want and crave oysters this is the place to be. They can do no wrong here. The blue points were amazing the Fanny Bay were amazing any oysters that they had we ordered and were not disappointed. Also ordered fried shrimp, Fish n chips I recommend everything highly. Great place to eat and enjoy the scenery. I will be going back to Thousand Oaks and will most definitely eat at the Lure. Amazing!!

Reviewed January 31, 2017

We had to go back to this place for my birthday. We went on Sunday during their happy hour from 11:30 to 6:00. If you like oysters you have to try their Charbroiled Oysters! They were soo good that I had to order another plate of them. We also had their crab cakes, calamari and shrimp, which were also good. The atmosphere is nice and the staff is friendly.