“My favorite local deli”

Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Brent's Deli features more than 650 items on its menu, as well as take-out, delivery anywhere in Southern California and catering for 20 or 2,000.
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I love the corned beef hash for breakfast. One of my favorite menu items at Brent's Deli. I would eat here more often except for the cost. This is a mid-priced restaurant so a special treat when I get the chance to eat there. I've had lunch here, the stacked sandwiches are huge and delicious, but usually I come in for breakfast and the corned beef hash.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Brent's have delicious deli food. Great place for families to enjoy a good time together. Friendly waiters/waitresses waits on you.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I ate here after a long day and had a good meal. It was clean and the service was good. I had a burger with fries and coffee and the bill was reasonable. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a quick bite to eat. The food was good and service was quick.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Far and away the best deli in the Conejo Valley, Brent's serves consistently excellent food, especially sandwiches. The soups are also very good. I usually order and pastrami sandwich or turkey melt and my family enjoys the varieties of egg breakfast dishes.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Good service. Friendly. Easy and convenient
Recommend for families and couples. Ruben is the bomb!!!