All reviews easy freeway access priced hotel the san diego area hotel stay an older hotel cons pros
Reviewed 31 October 2015

My husband & I stayed 6 days in handicap room. Very handicap friendly, Rooms were clean. Beds comfortable. The staff very friendly & helpful especially Lori the receptionist who took good care of our needs. Breakfast good. Efforts were made to clean daily the walkways & parking lot- however we observed guests spitting on walkways, throwing their dirty cigarette butts, paper plates, cups, beer cans in parking lot within feet of garbage cans. This was cleaned each day but by next day had to be cleaned again. Having stayed there for 6 days we could see overall the staff are doing their best but some of the people who stay there make it very difficult, & because of this the hotel gets bad reviews.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

At first, upon arriving and getting settled with my team at the hotel I was a little frustrated, the beds seemed smaller than average and there was no conference room, and my rate seemed high. BUT then the manager, Alfredo, called me personally from his cell phone and followed up, apologizing for and inconveniences in the bed-sizes (which was a bit out of his control I realized), and he made sure to lock in a corporate discount rate for us. AND I even got a follow up email from La Quinta's corporate staff making sure that I was getting their best rates possible. I was very impressed with the personalized attention we received.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Clean comfortable room. Dirty walkways and parking lot, has a swimming pool, but no spa. Very poor selection at breakfast buffet. Staff was not knowledgeable of the area and could not recommend a good family restaurant nearby. There is an IHOP next door, but it is poor quality food and selection.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed her with my sister and daughter. Good location, just off the freeway. Beds were great but they were only a double so it was cozy. Room was clean, bathroom was good size, especially with three women! If back in area would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2015

We rented 4 rooms, only one had dog hair clumps on carpet but we were moved to another room quickly. Breakfast was served in clean area and minimal options but sufficient for continental title. Beds were GREAT! and we only stayed one night for local conference.

• Trip type: Traveled on business