US$177
US$75
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$140
US$130
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The wi fi was terrible! The staff was rude and I’d like a free night accommodations at another Ramada inn in Bay Area. Where I live

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Wouldnt stay here again. The t.v. only had 4 channels and the aound kept going out. No large cover on the bed only sheets.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Malvina F, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Vallejo Near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your stay. I apologize for the issues you encountered with the TV. We are upgrading to a newer TV service and are experiencing some difficulties in the transition.
We are hopeful that once the renovation process is over you could reconsider staying with us again.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

There was Fleas in my bed while I was sleeping I even killed one and blood came out it was so gross I couldn’t sleep all night.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank salinascarlos102323
Malvina F, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Vallejo Near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Carlos,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I deeply apologize for the issue you encountered while staying with us. We have certain standards to adhere, and I can assure you that you mishap is not a common occurrence. Please do not hesitate to let us know of anything we can do to better accommodate your stay.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business

Reviewed 9 February 2018

The rooms where horrible. I spoke with the manager about both room i was given for my three night stay. I checked out the second room the the next day, however, not sure the manager understood the rooms should never be rented until the room was overhauled.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank N8552DWwilliamh
Malvina F, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Vallejo Near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear William,

I appreciate your feedback. I am sorry I was not able to properly;y accommodate you and fulfill your request. We are in the process of renovation and hope that you can revise us again your next visit to town.