All reviews front desk attendant room was clean waffle maker santa monica short drive redondo beach george marlene dealership jacuzzi pch toiletries california la
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I drove from Florida to California with my 2 cats and my dog to relocate for my job. All along the way hotels that were pet friendly either had no fee for the pets or were very accommodating to the fee charged for 3 pets. The most I paid for all 3 along the way was $50. This hotel charged $30 per pet, per night. We would have been paying just as much for my pets as we were the room for the night - $90! When I told them that was outrageous and I would go elsewhere, they wanted to charge me for a cancellation fee because it was within 24 hours. I told them I had just called to make the reservation 4 hours ago and when I told the person I was speaking with I had pets, they never told me the fees or I never would have reserved there. I took 1/2 hour for me to finally speak with a manager who was willing to refund my entire reservation; however, it will “take up to 10 days to show in your account”..... horrible, non-cooperative, unaccommodating, hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
RamadaInnTorrance, Director of Operation at Ramada by Wyndham Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

I'm sorry you had a poor experience. Our pet policy actually only allows maximum of 2 pets with $30/night and this fee is reviewed based on the pet policy of the surrounding hotels in which most of them are not pet friendly. We should've let you cancel the reservation without charge if this info wasn't provided to you properly. I apologize for this mistake.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I arrived early and George on the front desk checked me in,which was great. The place was clean and comfortable and although i didn't have breakfast, it looked good.It was handy to everything i wasn't to do whilst there.I would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thanks for your nice comment and we hope you get to try our breakfast next time!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We visited by the car from airport. 25km From here to LAX .
The room is clean and silent.
The restaurant and supermarket near here.
The pool is nice. I had good vacation.
車で空港から向かいました。車で無いと難しいです。空港からは25キロくらいで到着できます。
フロントをくぐった時は暗い感じがしたのですが、部屋は綺麗で清潔、プールも素敵でゆっくり休暇をとれました。レストランやスーパーも近くにあり便利でした。

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks for your nice comment!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I moved here with my family after we were booked in to a motel in Gardenia (not a very nice place!).
The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was ok (cereal, toast, waffles, etc). It also has a nice pool, which was a bonus.
We would stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
RamadaInnTorrance, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review for us! We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

The management was unprofessional and did not acknowledged mistake at check in. Re-rented room to 2nd party and did not even apologized for mistake. Also, deposit not refunded..I will not return or recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm sorry you did not have a pleasant experience. Please contact me directly at management@ramada-torrance.com so I may resolve your issue. -Kevin Chen, Director of Operations -