US$148
US$72
Agoda.com
US$141
US$127
All reviewshouse keepingnice areacomfortable bedmartmicrowavemall
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I visited for an overnight stay. When I arrived, my room wasn't ready so I was asked to come back after an hour. When I returned, I was taken to my room. I noticed the light switch in the bathroom didn't work at all so I called the front desk. The lady came to my room and realized it wasn't just the bulbs that needed to be replaced, and there was a problem with the switch, altogether. So she asked me to stay in the room for about 10-15 minutes while she tries to find a new room for me.

After waiting for 25 minutes, I went back to the front desk with all of my suitcase and asked what the status was or if they would take a refund. I noticed that the original front desk receptionist wasn't there, and there were two others. One of them looked to be the shift manager. She said she would approve a refund or I can switch to an upgraded room. Because of my schedule (I needed to head out to a wedding), I accepted an upgrade for a "deluxe room" with a king-sized bed.

When I went to my new room, I inspected all of the lights to make sure they were functioning. When I went into the bathroom, I noticed that there were "marks" and "splatters" in the toilet bowl. I immediately realized that whoever stayed in this room before me had used the toilet, which wasn't cleaned by housekeeping. I then noticed urine stains on the toilet rim. When I lifted the toilet seat (with my foot), there were 3 strands of "hair". Disgusting.

I called the front desk again, and they sent housekeeping to come. A nice lady came about 5 minutes later, and she was appalled when she saw the toilet. She immediately called the front desk to confirm that the toilet was not cleaned. She apologized to me, and I felt horrible that she had to clean the mess.

Considering that the toilet wasn't cleaned, I wasn't sure what actually was cleaned. So that night, I just slept on the side of the bed on a layer of towels without the blanket. I packed my bags at 6am and left the hotel as soon as possible to head out to the airport.

The location was nice as it was close to restaurants, and there's a large shopping mall across Hawthorne. The amenities are poor and lacking. The "breakfast" area was just a table with some coffee and cereal bars.

Sure, the price is nice. However, there is a reason for it. I will not stay at another Extended Stay.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank zizouzidane
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance - Del Amo Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Please accept our sincere apology for your recent experience. We strive to provide exemplary customer service and clean, comfortable amenities, and I apologize for this unfortunate oversight. I am glad to hear that our staff was attentive and addressed the issue satisfactorily but I can certainly understand your lack of confidence in overall detail. I can assure you this is not a typical occurrence and I hope you will give us another chance to prove our ability to provide outstanding guest experiences.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 6 days for business. The location is very good. There is a shopping mall and many restaurants nearby. Breakfast is a very light pick'n go type. Felt bit expensive with the service.

ビジネスで6日間宿泊しました。ホテルの立地は非常に良いです。ショッピングモールも近くにありますし、レストランもたくさん近所にあります。朝食はロビー脇にコーヒー、マフィンとスナックバーのみの、自分でほしい分を部屋に持って行って食べる簡単なもの。サービスの割に料金が高いと感じました。

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance - Del Amo Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance - Del Amo Circle. We appreciate your nice comments about our convenient location close to a variety of restaurants and shopping, and are glad it worked so well for you. We value your feedback and look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Stayed 2 nights, musty smell, thank goodness we were able to open window for fresh air. Kitchenette, with microwave but no utebsils, no coffee machine, no hairdryer. Breakfast was miserable, expected to eat your porridge oats out of a cup, sweetened milh and vanilla milk for coffee and tea. What's wrong with normal milk, does everything have to be unhealthy??

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance - Del Amo Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Thank you for being our guest. We are sorry our hotel did not meet all your expectations. We apologize for any miscommunication regarding our in-suite amenities. Our guests often bring their personal items from home to use in their suite, so that's why our hair dryers and toiletries are available upon request at the front desk and always complimentary. Kitchenware for your suite is also available and kept at the front desk to ensure cleanliness, and our team gladly delivers these items to your suite. We are also sorry that our breakfast offerings were not to your liking, and we will certainly share your comments with the appropriate team regarding food and beverage selections at our hotel. We appreciate you providing us with your feedback as we continually work to improve our hotel. We welcome you back to our hotel when you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Technically, the room was clean, but it was a bit worn. Dated interior. The hallway smelled as though the carpet had gotten wet and they had a blower running the entire 2 days I was there. I chose this hotel because of it's location - it was a quarter of a mile from the project site I was there to work on. Internet service was sketchy at best - I never was able to get a connection. Check-in and check-out were both very easy. Staff was friendly enough.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance - Del Amo Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thank you for sharing details of your recent business stay at our hotel. I am happy you enjoyed our location which was perfect for your needs and our front desk service. However, I truly regret you were not completely satisfied with your room and our internet connectivity. I will share your concerns with the respective department. We look forward to providing you with a much better experience in the near future!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Nothing to special about this place. Good place if you are looking for a reasonable priced place to stay for a night. The overnight staffs attitude however was extremely poor though stating that I did not have a reservation when my party had already checked in prior that day. Room was decent size. Pretty clean however when we asked for an extra blanket the staff member brought one up staying "it's clean but it has a piss stain" which does not make it clean. Overall would probably not stay here again but that's because it's my second time at one of these extended stay America with not an overall great stay.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Fred B
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance - Del Amo Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We are sorry to read there were some concerns during your stay, and that you were not happy with the service provided by our associates. To make sure this does not happen again, we are actively working with our staff to improve our guest experience. We appreciate your comments as they will only help us improve. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the excellent experience you deserve. Thank you!