“Shopping for naruto stuff”
Review of Promenade Mall

Promenade Mall
Ranked #41 of 110 things to do in Temecula
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately did not find much. Stopped at Game stop they had nothing but the cashier said there was a silt or on the north side of the mall that carried Naruto figurines at a high price. Well, stopped at Spencer's did find Naruto shirts but not in a child's size. Next stopped at Hot topic. Found a plastic cup and a small Naruto tshirt. Happy with that.

All reviews
"structure"
"shop"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I didn't like the layout of the mall. It is laid out where you have to walk in every direction so that you can see what stores are there. I had to find shoes for wedding and there is not very many choices in the mall. Not user friendly. Macy's clothing store was not up to date and had lots of old items on the racks.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

This mall is great. It has both a inside portion and an outside portion as well as stores located at the outside of the parking areas. I was here from NC last week and enjoyed it very much. Plenty of name brand stores. I was even impressed by a vendor that had radio controlled toys that you pay so much for a period of time and you kids can ride around on them. Well worth you time. Macy has two stores here also so enjoy.

1  Thank TexanXXL
Reviewed 29 September 2015

This is a big place, but it has some amazing stuff, and a very good array of shops to keep you busy all day! I got good food, Disney stuff, and smelled Bath and Body Works in the space of 5 minutes, if that tells you anything, it's that you need to go here!

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

Okay I have to say temecula is stepping up with the mall since I have lived here. Pottery barn, white and black, and Apple Store. Way to go. Lots of good eateries nearby the movie theater. Macy's and Sears and Jc penny's is the major stores there I wish we had a big nordstroms. I can pretty much get the things I need here. Costa Mesa and sandiego fashion mall are really high end I hope will be here soon.