“Bad service not great not the best pizza”

Front Street Station
Ranked #21 of 55 Restaurants in Tahoe City
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I went in on Friday night i called to order 2 slices of pizza she said 15 minutes I got there 20 minutes after and was waiting in there for the lady on the phone for 10 minutes when I finally got my pizza I asked for a bok because it was dumping out and she said it comes with foil but you can buy a box for $3 bad bad service but cheap okay food

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Ordered pizza at 11:04, 4 minutes after opening. She said it would be 20 minutes. There were at least 4 people in their working but it still took 41 minutes to get my ONE pizza and salad. Staff didn’t even apologize for the wait.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Good service, decent pizza. They'll do pizza by-the-slice and make the slices custom for you, which was really nice when I wanted only one slice of the spicy Thai chicken but without onions. (It was an awesome slice, by the way.) A little on the pricey side for what you get. Pizza by-the-slice is all thin crust, which I kind of liked, but some may not. My husband was a little disappointed with his slice of one of the meat pizzas, but my kids loved their cheese pizza.

The place is TINY inside. There are probably a total of 10 or so seats inside, and they don't have much elbow room. We got seats at a shelf-sized counter along a wall, but people who came in behind us didn't have anywhere to sit. On-season, it's probably fine, because they also have a deck outside that overlooks the river with plenty more seating.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We heard about Front Street Station from the server at Uncorked and we are glad we stopped in. We got a huge slice of sausage and mushroom pizza. Not only was it huge but it was delicious. The price was great and the outside patio overlooks a river. They also serve tacos and burritos . Highly recommend stopping in for pizza while in Tahoe City.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

My wife & I stopped in while investigating the near by dam. Ordered up a few made to order slices. The place used quality toppings as we had real Canadian bacon and not some cheap ham. Would have like to see more topping, but then again Tahoe City is a tourist town.