“Great Bagels”

Syd's Bagelery & Expresso
Ranked #20 of 55 Restaurants in Tahoe City
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Somewhat slow service but we had a beautiful lake view and the bagels were well worth the wait. Loved the lox and the salmon cream cheese.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Went to Syds yesterday for the first time but I was with a Syds veteran. He had his favorite Lox & Bagels and I had an Asiago bagel with sun dried tomato spread. Both were fabulous and the shop is warm and comfortable - perfect to hang out and read the local papers which they have there for you. We also had coffee (will put hair on your chest) and a hot chocolate - made for a nice morning.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Just stumbles upon this place while driving thru. Good jaz playing... nice counter help. Worth a stop. Looks like healthy stuff is available. I just had good coffee.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I was in there on 11/6/17 and had the best breakfast sandwich of my entire life and I am 77 and rarely 100% satisfied. A delightful young lady at the counter took our order and it was quick and perfect. I don't know if I'll ever make it back but it's on my list.

2  Thank loveyuc
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We had delicious toasted bagels with cream cheese. They were fresh and tasty. There were a lot of good looking option on the menu.

Our cappuccinos were not very good. It tasted very bitter.

The service for our coffee was very slow; the bagels came quickly.

Nice local feel about the place. It’s quirky and inviting, and centrally located in town with parking.

I’d definitely return for the food but not the coffee.