“Not happy”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #15 of 23 Restaurants in Sun City
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I was surprised going into this Subway - Not busy and when I walked up to order I had to wait for someone to come and help me - Then when she did her attitude was so bad I wanted to say sorry to bother you (not good at all) My sandwich also tasted a little weird like maybe it could be going bad - Will not return - Usually I'll give a place a second chance but in this case NO WAY.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

My experience has been a good one when I've gone in. Everyone has always been friendly and prepares the sandwiches just how I order them. Great organization.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Been to this Subway. Got the foot long tuna. Twice they only put 3 little scoops. Barely enough to spread over the roll. Subway has a standard and this shop doesn't follow the amounts. I now just go somewhere else. Their loss!!.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Always a big plus to be greeted. This place isn't big, but it's big enough. Several tables and all the usual menu items including daily $5 footlong specials.

Reviewed 3 January 2015

food is always good & fresh & very fast & friendly service! They make them the way YOU want the sandwiches