Review Highlights
It was a blast!

We had such a fun time on this tour! It was the highlight of our trip! Brian did a great job in... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
655terif
Scottsdale, United States
Fun!

My friend and I had a blast renting the e-bikes from Coastal E-Bike Tours and Rentals. Friendly... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
N3058CVheathert

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

Easy to rent, great bikes and really friendly staff. Highly recommended. Helmet and lock included are really appreciated.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

The owners were incredibly helpful and the tour was simply outstanding! I would highly recommend both the tour or simply renting an e-bike from them. I did the tour last Friday, and had a wonderful time - saw things that I would never have known were even there! I am planning to go back and rent a bike next week just to go on some of the other trails. The views were spectacular and learning the history of the area was simply fascinating. If you have any doubts - just go!

1  Thank Tessa49
Reviewed 14 May 2021

Great Day! Owner was so helpful and gave us great ideas of what paths to take. Will definitely use this company again. Bikes were very nice and easy to ride.

Reviewed 11 May 2021

I am so glad we ended up over at Coastal EBikes! The owner was awesome and so helpful! We had some bags he let us leave with him while we were out riding! We loved the bikes so much we’re going to get the same brand! Thanks for a great time!

Reviewed 28 April 2021

Easy to book online and great service. Took time to give us a quick demo and then we were off. Rode from Solona Beach all the way to Carlsbad (about 25 miles). The eBikes were easy to use and made the 25 miles seem like nothing.

Date of experience: April 2021