See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I would never stay here again. After checking in the first room they tried to put me in there was already someone in there the second one was never cleaned. Finally after getting in my room about an hour goes by and my door swings open and a lady was given a key to my room thinking it was open. The room and common areas were disgusting. I would never stay at this establishment again.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank alexgU3652NG
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

We are sorry we were not at our best while you were our guest. We want nothing more than for you to have an outstanding stay, and we apologize for not rising to the occasion. Your comments will be shared with our entire team to make sure we do not repeat what you experienced. We hope you will consider giving us another chance the next time your travels bring you this way.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I'm very ocd about alot of things an since i've been here the staff have been very helpful an understanding.. My husband an I are here from out of state an the staff have been very helpful in helping me find my ways around here.. while my husband is at work cleaning up after that fire.. An they make you feel safe if something happens here cause the other day, someone was behind me an had been for a while they wouldn't stop following me.. An i went to the front instead of my room an one of the ladies were very sweet an she then walked me back to my room to make sure no one was back there.. I have had a great stay.. an i would tell others about this place as well..

Room Tip: lower floors have a/c that work great
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

It was a pleasure to read your fantastic review of the Extended Stay America. We strive to provide our guests outstanding hospitality, and your compliments serve as encouragement to our entire staff for the job well done while you were here. Thanks for the recommending us to future guests, and we hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit this area.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

This hotel is run down and needs completely leveled. If it were not for the fire in town this hotel would be vacant. The place needs completely remodeled all the way down to the structure. The staff attitude is like well we are sold out so we don't care. Pick any other place.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback. It was disheartening to read that we did not live up to our usual standards and we're truly sorry for our staff member being rude to you. We are taking appropriate steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We will share your feedback with appropriate individuals in our organization as we begin formulating plans for future renovations. Until those plans are approved, our goal is to deliver the best service of any hotel in the area, and we hope you'll make plans to stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The morning of the wild fire I was evacuated from my house. I went to the Extended Stay America and it seemed that everyone else did to. The young lady (Bianca) at the front counter was working alone she handled the craziness of all these people like a pro. At one point we offered to watch the front counter while she went to get her manager (Tiffany) who was asleep and had no Idea what was going on. Tiffany came and started cleaning rooms right away so some of us would have a place to go.
Thank you ladies for the great customer service.

Room Tip: Great Customer Service
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Ben, thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We are glad to know you had a good time here and were impressed with the service provided by Bianca and Tiffany. Your compliments will be shared with both of them for a job well done. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I am in Santa Rosa as a volunteer in disaster relief after the wildfires. This is the only "cheap" hotel I could find but at $136 per night plus tax I expected at least a basic clean room with the equipment working. First room (2 nights): toilet clogged, shower curtain rail broken, desk light fixture broken, cigarette burn on bed cover (in a non smoking room) and no housekeeping on day 2. Second room (just checked in): toilet dirty, bathroom sink drain completely blocked, hairs on bathroom floor and in shower, desk light doesn't work at all, no hangers in closet, air-conditioning barely functional. I will never stay at this chain again and advise anyone else to Stay Away.

Room Tip: There isn't anything to recommend about this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable, and we will take immediate action to identify why we failed, so we can prevent these issues from occurring again. Please consider giving us another opportunity to restore a favorable impression of our hotel in the future.