Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$189
The Astro(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$254
US$229
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Pool
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)
US$295
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$377/night.

US$229
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Sandman Hotel
Safari West(Santa Rosa)
US$375
  • Breakfast included
The Gables Wine Country Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$235
Official Site
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I simply asked for a shower chair to use in the "wheelchair accessible room" but after 3 requests and a 4 hour wait I went to the front desk.
All I got was a silly excuse from the clerk;
"Not everyone that requests an ADA room needs a shower chair"
I couldn't figure out what that had to do with me I'm in a wheelchair.
Then she said " we don't have any"
I then I asked to speak to the manager
the clerk yelled " I told the manager that we don't have any"
I said " According to the Americans with disabilities act you have to supply them" I returned to my room needless to say in lessthan 3 minutes a shower chair was installed.
I'm NEVER returning to this hotel, EVER!!!!!!
THIS RUDE CLERK SHOULD NOT REPRESENT THIS HOTEL
THIS PLACE IS BAD ENOUGH WITHOUT HER MAKING IT WORSE

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Debra, first of all, please accept my sincerest apologies for poor service you received from our front desk associates, and thank you for informing me of this incident. I can understand your disappointment and am sorry for the inconvenience you encountered. We provide thorough training for all our associates, and we will redouble our efforts. Counting on your kind generosity to accept our apology, we hope you will consider returning to our hotel so that we can provide a comfortable stay.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived on a day that posted 109 degrees in Santa Rosa. Unapologetic front desk staff said their only room in our booking class had a.c. that "wasn't working too well" but couldn't offer an alternative room, only a discount if we decided to stay. Reached 87 overnight in the room. A.C. was not working at all, and couldn't open the door because of the smell of hot garbage from the dumpster 30 feet away. Carpets stained and ripped, bathroom suspiciously discolored, one bar of soap for a room that sleeps 4. This "studio suite" had no hallmarks of a suite (no separate living area or divider), just a kitchenette (with accoutrements you have to call guest services for) and a small bathroom that leaks water under the door and into the kitchen. To their credit, the discount was issued the next morning without incident, but Extended Stay America is forever off my list of possible choices, regardless of city.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

We cannot apologize enough for your experience when staying at our hotel. This is not the type of review we are accustomed to receiving, and it is very disappointing to read. Your comments will be shared with the team, and we will take the appropriate steps to prevent these issues from happening again. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused, and please consider giving us another opportunity to restore a favorable impression of our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Had a reservation with a friend at this hotel. When we arrived it took over an hour to check in and the staff was so rude and in corporative that we should have just left, but needed a place to stay. We had been told we would be charged a certain price for 2 adjoining rooms they did not have adjoining when we arrived the price was double from the printout and the manager did not care and would not even consider the price on the reservation from the internet. 1 room on the second floor 1 room on the third floor was all they had. They overbooked the hotel by 20% so she said. We had our rooms and went to the second floor first. Garbage piled up on the stairs cigarette butts all over the stairwells other trash which I will not mention broken car window glass in the parking lot people smoking in the stairwells of the non smoking side of the hotel all that before we got into the room. In the room no pillow cases on the pillows the carpet NASTY stains all over it non smoking room smelled like smoke and mold. Third floor room exactly the same. This place is beyond nasty and the Manager Jocelyn C if that was her name was does not care and was the rudest person I have ever come across. We left the property and stayed with a friend in the area
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROPERTY This place deserves -1000 stars.
It should really be taken down from the website.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms. They are all the same. NASTY STAY AWAY
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I got a room for my nephew and his wife for two nights. It was the full kitchen, website stated dishes, coffee pot, cutlery etc. My nephew said the room didn't have any of that.
There were patches of drywall on the walls, the walk ways and stairs smelled like urine, very dirty. I called the hotel to see why the kitchen had nothing that the website stated regarding the dishes. And informed them about the drywall patches and urine. The front desk said they have cards in the room stating IF...you wanted any dishes, pans etc. to ask them they would hand you a bucket of all that. Are you kidding me! I then asked why do you charge such high prices if your not going to stock the kitchen and why put people in rooms that are being remodeled. The front desk informed me that they have no manger. So stay away from this place.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry your guests experienced so many difficulties during their stay with us. This is not the type of review we are accustomed to receiving, and it is very disappointing to read. Your comments will be shared with the team, and we will take the appropriate steps to prevent these issues from happening again. We hope your guests will consider giving us a second chance in the future so we can prove this is not typical of our usual service.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We reserved this room for our stay for the Ironman Santa Rosa. Even thought it didn't have best reviews, Most other places were already fully booked. This place far exceeded the worst reviews. It was unsafe (including drug deals outside, cops constantly passing and convicted criminal sign posting on a room door), unsanitary (trash everywhere, including piled up on every stairway and bad service- our room was not available after 5pm and had to wait to figure out what was going on.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Santa Rosa - South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. General Manager