US$254
US$229
GardenInn.com
The Astro(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$195
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$170
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Pool
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)
US$295
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$369/night.

Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Sandman Hotel
US$229
Safari West(Santa Rosa)
US$375
  • Breakfast included
The Gables Wine Country Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$235
Official Site
All reviewsknowledgeable stafffit the billroom was clean and comfortablecontinental breakfastwould stay here againmotelmicrowaveminusescleanlinessplinyfurnishingscvslodgingfreeway
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stayed here one night on business. This apparently was a basic motel that was totally renovated with quality upgrades. The furnishings and room were all 1st class, granite counter tops, super comfortable beds, big screen TV...all new. However, one thing this motel did not have was the shockingly high prices of every other hotel and motel in the bay area. It was properly priced, quite affordable, a real find. I came in at an ungodly hour because of long delays coming from the mid-west. The poor lady that checked me in was basically polite and took care of me as quickly as possible. Good service for 2 AM in the morning! Thanks to North Bay Inn for a great rest so that I was ready for my interview the next morning.

Room Tip: The motel is directly next to the freeway so there is traffic noise. However the rooms are well insulated, so it is just a distant murmur
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel through Hotwire and upgraded online for a guaranteed king bed. It was an inexpensive option since we would be arriving late an leaving early. Upon arrival I was told that they didn't see our name, so I pulled up my confirmation on my phone. They found my name and then told me that they didn't have anymore king rooms, so my only option was to pay $35 more for a room with two beds! I would have chosen a nicer hotel if I had known this would happen. Good customer service would have been to apologize that they didn't have the king and then say, but we will upgrade you for the same price. Thankfully, I called Hotwire, who then called the hotel to verify the incident, and they will be crediting my account for the overage. The room itself was simple, no thrills and clean for rest and a shower. Lita's for food definitely is a great place for breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Sure, you can find a more expensive hotel with all of the bells and whistles but if you want comfort, cleanliness and simplicity then you should call ahead and check in here! It's simple to find and just as comfortable as it could be! I would stay again when in the area! Take advantage of the reasonable price!!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank Travelerfrank79
Reviewed 29 June 2017

The North Bay Inn was a good experience for the price. It is a classic Motel so don't expect a lot of features. That said the check in process was good and the rooms where clean. Also, the area around the Inn has quite a few restaurants to walk to so it made for a pleasant weekend.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Stayed here for two nights during a recent trip for some business, and found it to be a great choice. Staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable with good wifi, and the location was very convenient for me. A little street noise in the morning but overall quiet location. The included breakfast was pretty basic, and just fine for me. I like that it's a smaller, non-chain motel, and although it looks like it's a bit older, it's nicely kept-up. Very good value and I'd stay here again for sure.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business