1,523 results
All reviews beach access bell staff ocean view third street promenade small pool location is great lobby bar valet parking shopping and restaurants venice beach la area ocean avenue few blocks tano spa cezanne property
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We just stayed at JW Marriott for three nights over spring break. The location is perfect!!! It is a five minute walk to the pier and a close walk to so many great restaurants. I woke up early one morning and ran into Tano, the most amazing bellman! He spent 15 minutes with me going over the amenities at the hotel and gave me lots of great suggestions for the area. We went everywhere he suggested and they were great. No need for a concierge when you have Tano.

Room Tip: The rooms with two beds are double beds, not queen.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My mom and I traveled to Santa Monica to celebrate her birthday. We stayed at Le Merigot for three nights. This hotel is beautiful! I loved the location, the decor, and how friendly the staff is. The free coffee in the morning was fantastic, and the fruit infused water and apples in the afternoon were appreciated as we returned from our excursions. We ate at the bar restaurant out on the patio, and the drinks and salads were delicious. The hotel is walking distance to the pier, most restaurants and the 2nd Street Promenade shopping complex. I have to thank Alejandra Granillo for her impeccable service as she was able to accommodate us into the room we wanted. She was so friendly, and she followed up with me after we checked out to ask how our stay was. I am very grateful to you, Alejandra! I would definitely recommend this hotel. When we return to the area, this hotel will be my first choice to stay at again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great Service by all staff for my family navigating around LA! Tano from the bell staff really made my kids feel welcome and gave us easy directions everywhere. We were able to see All in 3 days and enjoy this location too! Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Malibu and Venice Beach were easily close by.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Alison T
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My family spent have our spring break here and had a fabulous stay! The hotel is nice and the staff is even nicer! They were all so very helpful including Tano, who within minutes, got us a ride (in style!) to Disneyland for less $ than I could find anywhere else!! Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The service and attentiveness at the hotel was amazing. It's right on Ocean and a one-minute walk to the beach, five-minute walk to the Pier and 10 minutes to the Promenade. The hotel itself can use a refresh -- lots of late 90s looks to it, except the bathrooms which were completely redone. Blazing Wi-Fil in the rooms for Marriott Gold members. Free continental breakfast was subpar and the a la carte pricing was outrageous. Overall, given that we didn't spend a lot of time in the room, it was fine.

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard room -- you'll get an ocean view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family