“Great tennis experience”

Dial Jones Tennis Academy
Ranked #21 of 73 things to do in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dial Jones Tennis Academy (DJTA) Facilities are located in Santa Monica's beautiful west side. Ocean Park located along the shores of Santa Monica Beach, one can feel ocean breezes and relax in a stress-free environment. Reed Park is just blocks from the active Promenade with its boutique shops, movie houses and cafes. DJTA locations also include Chelan and Manson Washington. Dial Jones Tennis Academy offers private lessons to all ages and levels from beginner to tournament level. We also provide Family packages. You and your family can take a lesson together for one flat rate. Our instructors at the Academy are all USPTA & PTR elite certified professionals and truly love what they do. Our pro's will help you take your game to the next level.. and making sure you have a great time doing it!. Dial Jones Tennis Academy offers you more than just classes. We connect you to players and events all over the west side and help you take tennis from being a hobby to part of your lifestyle!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 May 2016

I split my time between Venice CA and New York City, and every time I come back to CA the first thing I do is arrange for some tennis lessons with Dial and his fabulous staff. I have worked with Dial and Sanad, and each brings something special to the court. Sanad is the most enthusiastic tennis pro I have ever met, and I've met a lot of them. His love of the game is inspiring and he is not only a great teacher but he also gives you a great work-out on the court! Dial is a phenomenal instructor. I had stopped playing tennis for almost 30 years, and I went to Dial to see if I could take it up again. Not only did he bring my game back, it's better now than it was when I was in my 20's and playing every day. I can't recommend this program highly enough.

All reviews
"instructions"
"lesson"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Don't think I've ever run into a instructor that was so gifted in teaching, and so passionate for the game. He's amazingly patient with the young kids (as well as the adults!). With every lesson he's been able to meet me at my level and yet push me to get better. I always have at least one or two "take-aways" from each lesson, so I feel like I'm always progressing, and then looking forward to the next lesson.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

Had my 3rd lesson with Dial this week and going back again in the morning. Very friendly and knowledgeable Dial has been a big help in getting me comfortable hitting topspin forehands and backhands. When at the beach, Dial is your guy for Tennis Tips!

J

Reviewed 13 March 2015

We were down in Santa Monica on a girls weekend away and we wanted to play some tennis. I found Dial Jones and he was fantastic. He was great teaching my friends beginner tennis and was fantastic with me - correcting a couple of errors on my back hand. We all learned a lot and had a great time playing with him. He is the real deal and well worth the money.