“Cute place for lunch or a quick dinner”
Review of The Albright

The Albright
Ranked #51 of 719 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Description: We are a family oriented seafood restaurant. As the longest running restaurant on the Santa Monica Pier, we value our city, locals and the many visitors who frequent our establishment. We offer a classic setting while providing a modern twist to casual seafood dining.We are committed to serving home-made, fresh seafood, fast. Although we have added a modern touch to the food and facility we pay tribute to the roots of the restaurant, maintaining its down-home, new-England style, crab shack setting. We are seafood on the Santa Monica Pier, a place where every generation can break-bread and create traditions in our timeless setting.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Been here twice; once for lunch and then again for a quick dinner before going to a museum. Both times the food was good. They also have a nice selection of beer. We wanted fish tacos/fish and chips and a beer so the food hit the spot! You order at the counter and then find a seat so its very casual. There is outdoor dining also. Nothing fancy but the décor was cool. Overall, we would go back for lunch or a casual/quick dinner.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited last night, looked good when we walked in with the live crab in the tanks. I should have been worried when I was asked if I wanted to add a tip when I paid before the food arrived.

The chowder was pretty bland and the shrimp and chips my daughter ordered finally arrived after my wife and I had finished eating. Might have been a bad day as there were quite a few people in, but the table next to us decided to share their chowder as the fish and chips they ordered took a very ling time to arrive, so it wasn't just us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Didn't expect much here but the food is great and fresh. Had fish and chips, white fish tacos, and a caesar salad. Prices as expected at the location, not a cheap eat, long cues but worth the wait for casual lunch.

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the rock crab, sourdough clam chowder bowl, and the Cobb salad. Food was fresh and delicious. Servers were attentive and circulating to assist the customers. It was a little crowded and pricy but that's expected when the food is fresh and delicious.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Really tasty but expensive. Seafood is always expensive. I liked waiters especially a waiter at the register. He was so kind.