US$112
US$143
US$114
Official Hotel
US$151
All reviewsroom was cleanwaffleshard boiled eggsceiling fanpool areahot tubcomplimentary breakfastcentral coastcerealfridgeslobroadway
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Its run down, people live in the rooms, and the staff did nothing about the noise complaints. I will never book another stay at this hotel, nor would I ever recommend staying here. When complaint was made about noise I was told

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM15573, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Santa Maria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear norcalmech,

I am sorry to hear that you was not satisfied. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority. I would like to inform you that people "do not live in the rooms". We don't offer monthly or weekly rates, our rooms are sold for daily guests such as yourself. We apologize that we did not meet your requirements and wish you best of luck in your future lodging choices.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We wanted to stop on the Central coast on our way to San Diego, but everything in SLO and Pismo were very expensive this weekend due to graduation at Cal Poly and summer weekend travel. So we found Travelodge on Tripadvisor and booked a room. It was very nice, newly remodeled and comfortable. The motel outside is still a bit dated, but we were just spending the night, so it was fine for us. Breakfast was somewhat meager. But overall a pleasant overnight stay. The motel is on the main drag in heart of town, but the rooms are back from the street and were pretty quiet.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I have stayed there numerous times and all I can say is these rooms have bye far look comparable too any 5 star hotel the cleanliness is on point I will be staying here in the future and recommend it to others ...

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Great location off main street, very clean room. The hotel I stay when I come visit my family. Outside and lobby is clean and simple. Just request would be that Parking could be lilttle more visible, vending machines be loaded

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Hotel Travelodge Santa Maria is a little bit over the "brother" from Page, where we stayed few days before.
The room is large and clean, with very comfortable beds. The bathroom have very good installations.
Unfortunately, here we have the same problem with the poor breakfast.
For one night, the hotel is o.k.

Room Tip: Take a room at the ground level
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple