US$96
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$138
US$114
Hotwire.com
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesthe breakfast areahard boiled eggsceiling fanfree breakfasthot tubcentral coastadamcerealfridgeslobroadway
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I booked here for a night while I traveled from Pismo to LA. being disabled, I require frequent rests. I used a free night w 15k pts. Upon check in on Fri, 3/30, Adam at the front desk took a $100 hold on my card for incidentals and got rude when I advised him of my service dog. The hold became a charge. I just spoke to same Adam, claiming mgr, who refused to allow me to speak. He said the room smelled like smoke (as an asthmatic, I am willing to waive HIPPA and provide medical records showing this is not possible--which is 1 reason for my SERVICE DOG). This is discrimination against a disabled person. I asked him a question and he spoke over me. I asked him not to speak over me, and he told me that he is going to speak over me all he wants because HE has nothing else to say. I was trying to advise him of the time the room was left open as I went to the front desk AFTER checkout to ask for entrance to get my phone. When I went back to the room about 12pm, it was open and I freely took my phone from the top of the bed, on the sheets, where it lay. He became cruel. He initially refused his manger's name or owner's name. He then refused to provide their last name or contact info. I finally was given a name Maraj Patel and an email, but that was all. He refused to allow me to speak to ANYONE else. He stated they have a "smoke machine" in the room, then later amended this statement to say they can check for smoke and print a report. I asked him for said report, he then said he cannot provide proof of a smell. I advised him of the machine and printed report he just referenced, at which point he said he has a report that cannot be printed or emailed or viewed. This sounds very much like fraud to me, which is what I will be reporting this as to both my bank and those who oversee both the financial and hospitality businesses. I don't understand how anyone could be so rude or lie so many times in less than 5 minutes, all while I kept an even tone and respectfully requested that he stop being disrespectful to me. He never did stop.. Not a way to treat customers! The room was nice enough but between the loud staff I shared a wall with, and this pompous, self important jerk, Adam, and the discriminatory way I was treated due to my disability and lies just to steal $100 from me, I will NEVER return to any Wyndham properties again!

Stayed: March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2018

This place was very old, felt run down. Powople upstairs fighting screaming at 12:30 am. Thin walls could hear neighbors bed sqeaking!! Did not sleep well.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family