All reviewsparking garagewafflesbest westernssitting roomsofa bedsleeping areafree breakfastlobby areastreet noisefront desk staffclose to downtownjacuzzi tubone night staybeach boardwalkshort drivebwcereal
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Easy location to get to with underground parking my car loved it. Smooth check in like they were waiting for me (Eva) and when I mentioned going out to dinner gave me discount coupons introducing me to a fine dining experience. Atrium with skylights made breakfast invigorating with a family atmosphere. Quite enough to get my business done undisturbed. The staff made an effort to get to know me and say hello by name (Jessica)

Room Tip: Level 2 has Plants, Atrium View and Computers...
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2018

This is our 3rd stay at BWP all suites Inn. It is about 1.5 miles from the beach and boardwalk and an easy drive to amenities, restaurants and shopping. This is a good hotel for a family with free breakfast, at least 2 larger family suites with private space for adults and kids. There is a fitness center, which my husband used daily, as well as an very small outdoor pool/hot tub. The room we stayed in is like 2 rooms combined with a shared living room and dining area, 2 bathrooms and a queen bed in each space. It came equipped with min fridge and microwave, 2 sinks and plenty of counter and storage space. I note this because we brought groceries for lunch and snacks and had a place to store it all. There is a parking garage for the hotel and it is tight, especially if you drive a van or larger SUV. The beds were fine, we only had trouble with a few minor maintenance items that took almost the whole visit to be addressed. There was a blown out light bulb in our room which my husband reported immediately and was promised someone would come change it on Tues. night. No one came he reported it again and ended up going to the front desk and requesting bulbs and changed them himself. The bench in our room had a crack and was broken, we reported it and were told we would get it taken care of quickly. Again my husband had to call back the next day and then a man found a bench to replace our bench (used at the dining table by our kids), this on our last nigh of stay. My husband noticed another blown out light by the room door and ended up changing it himself instead of waiting for repair, which at this point was slow. These things were annoying but not enough to dissuade me from staying here again. There was also the annoying problem of a family who checked in on our last night and allowed their child to repeatedly run up and down the hotel room for hours (as late as 11pm). We called it in and it finally stopped only to start again at 6 a.m. the next morning, fortunately we were checking out that day. The staff is nice and professional, breakfast good, this is not a fancy family hotel, but satisfactory with a beach vibe.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank ljtex2
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Customer service was the worst when our items were damaged in washer it was like nothing to them they credit me back what they thought the item was worth I would not stay there again all that money no.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank cassieharang
BWALLSUITES, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hello Miss Cassie,
It was so nice speaking with you over the phone and I am glad I was able to discuss the issue at hand and come up with a solution. I do apologize for your inconvenience and I look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Santa Cruz. If you need anything please reach out to me directly.

Kind Regards,
Jessica Lovelady
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Clean, updated hotel in a convenient location. What more do you need? Friendly employees, easy check in/out and a nice large suite for two nights, that's what. Well stocked breakfast area with plenty of items to choose from. You can easily walk to shopping and restaurants from this location. It is situated on a busy intetsection but no noise problems. Only drawback (and we forgot to notify the front desk) was the tv in the bedroom would cut out every now and then and create lots of static. Not really an issue since there was also a tv in the front room. All in all, two thumbs up.

Room Tip: Corner suite on 3rd floor was quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank whittier
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. It was a convenient location from the boardwalk and had free breakfast which suited us traveling with kids. Checking in quick and was easy, and they accommodated checking us in early since a room was ready. We arrived on a Tuesday morning, which may not be the busiest time generally. Irene at the front desk even upgraded us to a larger suite where we had room to spread out a bit more, which we appreciated. We did agree to sign up for their free rewards program which helped. The breakfast was great as noted in reviews. A nice offering of eggs, bacon, waffles, cereals, pastries, fruit, coffee, and juices. The property was clean and we were comfortable for a one night stay.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family