Beach Street Inn and Suites(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$329
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$200
  • Breakfast included
Beachview inn(Santa Cruz)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$172
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$220
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

Babbling Brook Inn(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$198
Bay Front Inn(Santa Cruz)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$238
US$154
Aqua Breeze Inn(Santa Cruz)
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$208
US$202
US$109
Bella Notte - The Inn at East Cliff(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$179
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Visiting for my daughters orientation at Santa Cruz University. We needed to get sleep. They were installing something next to our room at 9:30pm Told man at front desk, he asked the guy how long before completed. Was told 5 min. This went on until 11pm. I was hoping to find a place since I will be visiting my daughter several times a year... I know this won't be the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Spent a Sunday night there staff was good and stay uneventful. Clean hotel but it has seen better days. Close enough to boardwalk and downtown eats . Recommend Joe's subs and pub. Downtown very close with shops and eateries. I paid less for a good meal there as oppose to boardwalk. At board walk try the Board Wok , a decent Thai bowl that didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Room Tip: It was a clean room with a stiff bed and two pillows. Recommend holiday I nn or a Wyndham property .
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I made a reservation for several nights at this hotel, located in pretty busy part of town, and for sure not the safest, but summer prices are high so I went for this one anyway. Bad decision to say the least. A few days after making the reservation and getting a confirmation by email, I tried canceling it by email. No response. Then I called and spoke with the same person who had emailed me the reservation confirmation. I asked him specifically to send me a confirmation of the cancelation... to no avail. Since then, I've tried several times to get an email confirming the cancelation but haven't gotten an answer. Unacceptable.

Room Tip: Don't stay there!!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I had to call room service two times for towels, we had none in our room when i called the first time he brought me 2 reg towels and 2 small ones.The room was not that clean. Also, the tub needed to be redone as well, the door in our room needed painting everything was very old and chipping. Very old and outdated. Needs a lot of work. Also, the building next door is boarded up and there were a lot of young kids hanging around there on the steps drinking. I was afraid of leaving my car in that parking lot..I will not be going back, it was not worth the money. The people upstairs were in there hot tub all night long there was a lot of commotion going on outside all night long..

Room Tip: its not what it appears to be in the pictures
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I spent $200 for 2 nights for 3 people. Motel next door is boarded up. Bathroom is tiny so you have to squeeze next to toilet to shut door. Had to change room due to high pitched squeal when you flush toilet. Paint on ceiling was so thin, you could see through it. Bottom of tub was painted white. No room on sink edges to place anything. Pool was dirty and spa had brown bubbles. It was not indoor, it had 4 walls but no ceiling. Drug dealer above doing business so we left pool. We were on 2nd floor, there was caution tape at end of hall. Observed wasps going in and out of vent. Had to remind clerk to put more breakfast and milk out. Only good things were beds were comfortable, TV was good and shower pressure was good. Would never stay there again.

Room Tip: Do not ever stay here! Between drugs going on, poor quality of room and clerk who doesn't care, it is not a good place to stay.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family