Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel
Hilton Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$130
US$193
  • Pool
Granada Inn - Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$214
Hotels.com
HYATT House Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$251
Hotels.com
Best Western Santa Clara University Inn(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$140
BestWestern.com
Best Western Inn Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$229
Hotel Stratford(Santa Clara)
US$217
US$102
Orbitz.com
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$136
All reviewsconverted motelmodern vibeihop restaurantfront deskcommon roomsilicon valleymini fridgelevi stadiumbusiness tripsanta clara convention centerup to dateroom was clean and comfortablehappy hourparking lota great place to staybusiness centerfitness room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pretty good hotel in a great spot for anyone wanting to just walk to Great America. Was a quiet place, comfortable beds and quick service as I called for extra blankets and they were there before I hung up the phone. LOL

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hruiz2017, Manager at Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear jamiesS5362XU,

First and foremost please let me thank you for choosing Avatar Hotel during your recent trip, we are so delighted to see that everything was up to your expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Sal Aldaco
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was good except for my shower. Drain was clogged. Other than that clean hotel with great customer service. I would have no problem staying here again. Also location is great because it’s so close to Levi’s Stadium.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hruiz2017, Front Office Manager at Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear milajones92,

Please allow me to thank you for choosing Avatar Hotel during your recent Trip and I’m really glad to read that you were so satisfied with our Hotel.

We really appreciate your comments and I’m sorry if we were not able to exceed all your expectations; in regards to the shower, I will follow up with our Maintenance Manager to make sure all our guests are having a great experience and reinforce our service.

I do hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back in a near future, it will be a pleasure to serve you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Overall, I'm glad we found this place. It was clean and nice and much cheaper than the other surrounding hotels. I did find some towels and a condom wrapper under the mattress and that was creepy, but I reported that and had no other issues during our stay

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hruiz2017, Front Office Manager at Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear yellow553,

Please allow me to thank you for choosing us during your recent Trip and I’m really glad to read that you were satisfied with our Hotel.

We really appreciate your comments and I would like to extend you my most sincere apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with us I can asure you that is not our standard and I will follow up with our Executive Housekeeping Manager to make sure all our guests are having a great experience and reinforce our service.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2018

i will stayed in Avatar Hotel Santa Clara, CA in my next business visit. Avatar Santa Clara, CA hotel is in the heart of silicon valley, so we have the option to be there for business travel or for vacations, due to the many places like Levis Stadium an other many amenities near the Hotel Area. Very nice experince.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hruiz2017, Front Office Manager at Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear BetoiM,

First and foremost please let me thank you for choosing Avatar Hotel during your recent trip, we are so delighted to hear that everything was up to your expectations and that you enjoyed our facilities and service provided.

Your review encourage us to keep working hard and to accomplish always our main goal which is the complete satisfaction of all our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

I had a great time at the Avatar Hotel! I love the color scheme at the Avatar; I feel it is fun and fresh! I like that I get a mini-fridge in my room; and the little bed-table is fabulous, I haven't seen that at any other hotel. I like that IHOP is next store for late night food at a discount!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hruiz2017, Front Office Manager at Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear lonimland,