US$237
Hilton Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$166
US$149
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

Free cancellation until 07/28
US$224
Best Western Santa Clara University Inn(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$119
Best Western Inn Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$155
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

The Capri Motel(Santa Clara)
US$125
Bella Vista Inn(Santa Clara)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$90
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$122
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

All reviewsihop restaurantfront deskconverted motelmodern vibecommon roomsilicon valleymini fridgelevi stadiumholiday innbusiness tripan older hotelconvention centerhappy hourup to dateroom was clean and comfortableplenty of parkinggreat customer service
Reviewed 22 February 2016

My daughter and I stayed at the Avatar while we were in town for Stitches West at the Santa Clara Convention Center. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, and the facility is quite nice. The decor is very modern and colorful, quite different than a chain hotel. Our room was small, but comfortable, with a mini-fridge and free wi-fi. Wi-fi was fast enough for us to stream movies to the television.
We returned one afternoon before our room was serviced, and asked the front desk if they could have it done soon. They immediately sent the maid to take care of it. Meanwhile, we enjoyed the Commons Lounge, had some tea and watched a little television.
The hotel is conveniently located near the convention center, as well a number of places to eat. We enjoyed breakfast at the House of Bagels across the street each day, and dinner at an Italian place in a nearby shopping center. It's attached to an IHOP, with a Bennigan's in the same lot, but we didn't eat at either of those.
The only slight criticism was the drains in the sink and bathtub were slow, so they filled with water while we were showering or brushing our teeth. I'm running into this more and more at hotels, not sure what happens.
All in all a nice place, would certainly stay there again.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 17 February 2016

My brother and sister-in-law had reservations at the hotel during the Super Bowl as Denver Bronco fans. I called the hotel and asked to have a bottle of champagne and two glasses waiting for them when they checked in. The hotel receptionist said they didn't have champagne, but would go out to buy a bottle. I asked what the price would be and that I was willing to pay for the champagne service. The receptionist refused any payment and said they would be happy to go to a beverage store and have the bottle in their room when they arrived. Again, I offered to pay for the bottle and a gratuity for the service. Again, I was refused. My brother called me and thanked me for the bottle of champagne which they were saving for after the game to celebrate a Bronco victory. I spoke to them after the super bowl and they said the champagne was great and their stay at the Avatar was wonderful. I believe the hotel and staff went beyond ordinary service and give meaning to the word, hospitality. Thank you.

Stayed: February 2016
Mark S, General Manager at Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

I am grateful that our Avatar Team took such great care of your brother and sister-in-law during the Super Bowl which was a very busy time.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended place to stay in the area. Call it hotel or motel doesn't matter! For me and my wife this place has 3 basic requirements: clean, safe, and nearby food. Avatar has it all. Bed is comfy. Bathroom area is a tad small but hey how much room do you really need. Yes window face to hallway, just close the blinds, problem solved. A/C works great. Hot water all the time. Just 2 things: make sure you look at hotels.com and compare to hotel rate. Usually better rates online. Second we could use a small microwave in the room. They do have one near the lobby. IHOP 24hr attached, Bennigans closeby, many eateries a short walk or a short drive up Mission College Boulevard. Overall we would stay there again!

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2016

I love the Avatar. Although some people miss hotel corridors, I DON'T. I like the layout and the design of the property and its proximity to Breakfast, Dinner and Shopping, and the 101! The work lounge with TV's, coffee etc is a nice feature and the gym has new equipment with a nice view. (Hate those Hotel gyms where you seem to be in purgatory). Whenever you walk around you will see people cleaning. Cleaning, maintaining, proactively keeping up the property. My only gripe is the internet is slow. It suits me and I feel glad to be away from the formal hotel atmosphere.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Nice and excellent hotel to stay for both the business and leisure trip. Avatar-Santa Clara hotel is neat , clean and has very good ventilation. Staffs are very helpful and courteous. Orhan Linic, Bill and Arcee are name a few that I could remember to help me a lot for reservations, check-ins and provided right information. This hotel has lot of parking lot, nice ambiance, quieter. IHOP is attached to this hotel, anytime you can get the food. lot of good restaurants and fast foods near by. Overall, worth for money. I never thought of looking for any other hotels.

Room Tip: Rooms are very quieter and has very good ventilation
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Mark S, General Manager at Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. We just finished two major projects on the hotel. One is replacing the entire guest room door lock system. All out guest room doors now have new locks. The second is we had to replace plumbing in our boiler room. The plumbing project required almost a weeks worth of work to be done. Hot water was turned off during business hours but restored every evening. I do apologize again for these inconveniences that took place during your stay.