Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$80
eDreamsUS$80
FindHotelUS$99
All reviews fire pit front desk room was clean lobby area great stay free parking coffee maker heriberto shuttle freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2020

Heriberto went out of his way to make this the best stay ever! Will only ever come back if he’s here. An asset to the company. He helped me and my fiancée get a room when they didn’t accept his card and was super generous and nice the whole time! Thank you!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lmske177
Scott Young, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Dear Lmske177,

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites as a choice of destination on your recent visit to Santa Ana. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide, and we are delighted to hear Heriberto exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our facility on your next visit to town.

Reviewed 5 August 2020

Just north of Santa Ana Airport (SNA), just off at the Dyer Road exit of Highway 55, is a road named ‟Hotel Terrace.” No surprise – there are six hotels along this road, all of them part of major chains. Again no surprise – as they are all close to an airport, thus catering to people who only need a roof over their heads just before or just after a flight – their emphasis will be on efficiency & value over warmth & charm. Furthermore, since the business model of Comfort Inns continues to be providing value for your stay, you'll get value instead of warmth.

My room had full bath, AC, phone, coffee maker, fridge, microwave, hair dryer, iron & board, and TV with 28 channels. It was clean, quiet, and well-maintained. The staff were polite and professional. Free amenities included parking, wifi (quite good), and a snack breakfast (orange juice, granola bar, and instant oatmeal) in a bag. Because of Covid-19, the pool and the workout room are closed; there is no airport shuttle; and the lobby has no PC, market, or bathrooms.

This hotel, like the other ones along this road, are clearly designed for people making a short stay before or after a flight at SNA. If that is your choice, then this place provides excellent value.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank RabePaul
Reviewed 7 May 2020 via mobile

Jessica is GREAT! Jessica always has a smile to greet you and is on top of everything no matter how busy she is you as a guest never feel ignored. She has OUTSTANDING people skills and goes AVOVE & BEYOND what is expected of her to assure all her guests are taken care of. THANK YOU
ALSO, Scott the manager is friendly and makes sure all is up to par with his property. He also greets all with a smile.
WE THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Sincerly,
Roberto & Jennifer Hernandez
RM #122

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JENNIFER H
Reviewed 29 February 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed my two-night stay at this property. Everybody was so friendly and genuine. They deserve 5 stars for how they care for their property and their customers. I interacted with a couple front desk staff and breakfast room staff, they were all very nice and sincere.

I booked this hotel in the last minute and did not expect too much. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is not new but is well-maintained and clean. My room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was good. The staff in the breakfast room greeted me daily with happy smile on their face. I appreciated having free coffee and quality tea in the lobby area, a nice gesture for tired travelers.

The location is near freeways and some shopping areas are within short driving distance.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank HappyWifeyReviews
Scott Young, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orange County John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Dear HappyWife,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your delightful feedback. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and made sure that I celebrated your kind words with my entire team. We hope to be of service to you again in the near future and hope to have you back sometime soon. Have a blessed day!

Warm regards,

Scott Young

Reviewed 28 February 2020

A lady by the name of Adilene working the front desk was very nice with a beautiful smile and got me my room within minutes. Booking my room was last minute so I did not carry my phone charger with me tonight so I called the front desk to ask if they carry chargers and Adilene happened to have her personal charger that was compatible with my phone. She did not hesitate to let me borrow it for an hour. She definitely went the extra mile on making sure her guests were happy. Thank you for a good experience while staying here on short notice Adilene. I will most likely return here whenever I’m in town for business.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Alberttorres93

Dear Alberttorres93,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear of your experience with Adilene during your stay and made sure to celebrate your kind words with her. We are here for you, and we hope to have you back sometime soon so we may be of service to you again. Have a blessed day.

Warm regards,