All reviews airport parking one night stay close to the airport bed was comfortable sjc
Reviewed 2 September 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Erika O, Manager at Wyndham Garden San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Reviewed 29 August 2016

My wife and I stayed here for one night after completing a California trip. The room and bathroom were very clean. The room interior was very modern. Our room had outside entry but was very quiet. I retuned my rental can the night before flying out and the hotel promptly picked us up. I would stay here again if in the area. The hotel was better priced than many of the others I checked.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple

I can speak for myself and the rest of the Wyndham Garden Hotel Team when we say thank you for your kind 4 star review. We hope to see you next time you're traveling within the area.
Take Care,

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I was a bit nervous when i walked up to this hotel and noticed it looked more like a two story motel with outside room entry. However, the room inside blew me away. The rooms were very modern, looks like they were recently updated. The rooms were clean and well kept. Light is a bit of an issue at night with the bright lights outside the room blaring through the window. However, there were shades to pull down to reduce the amount of light entering. The bed was soft and the pillows were nice.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business

Thank you for your kinda 4 star review. I speak for myself and the rest of the Wyndham Garden Hotel team when we say thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the near future.
All the best,

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Website claims to be a "resort" hotel; are you kidding?

Rooms are good for a motel, just standard when compared to any hotel eg Hampton/La Quinta.

The pay for breakfast is just bad form, and indicates the motel nature of this fake resort.

In short, keep your expectations low to not be disappointed!

Replace the carpeting on the outside halls, they're looking rat bitten and moldy, true motel vibe

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We are actually in the process of getting new carpets for the outside halls.
All the best,