Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$81
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
Official HotelUS$90
eDreamsUS$81
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2017

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Guest_Relations2056, Guest Relations Manager at Pavilion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Booked this stay through the Wyndham Rewards site using my rewards points. Was for one night close to airport due to early morning flight. Day of the stay, I receive call from the property informing me that there was a $200 CASH deposit required for the stay. At no time during the booking process was this mentioned.
Called the property and tried to cancel, and they said had to call Wyndham Rewards. Called them next and they said unable to cancel due to being past the deadline.

So I didn't stay the night and still lost my 15,000 rewards points.

Needless to stay I will never be staying at any other Wyndham Rewards property and will be closing my account and cancelling my Wyndham Rewards credit card.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Guest_Relations2056, Guest Relations Manager at Pavilion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Yes, there is a $200 cash deposit for a free night stay, that is why you received a phone call giving you a heads up that this would be required at check in. Even though it was a free night stay there is still a deposit that is required, there seems to be a misunderstanding that because it is a free night stay there is not a deposit required at check in. Each property is individually owned and have various policies, that is why it is best to call the property and inquire how much the deposit is.
If you call Wyndham Rewards and tell them you never stayed then they will call the property and the property will confirm so that you can receive your 15,000 points back.
Thank You for posting a review.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I booked an overnight stay for at the Days Inn San Jose Airport using Wyndham Rewards points.

On the day of our stay, I received a call from the hotel saying that there would be a $200 deposit required because we were using rewards and not paying for the room with a credit card. I wouldn't have had a problem with that except that the hotel required that it be a CASH deposit. There was nothing on the Wyndham Rewards website or the email confirmation stating that a deposit would be required and, at that point, it was too late to cancel the reservation without losing our points.

When we checked into the hotel, the staff again insisted on cash. When I requested a receipt for the cash deposit, the check-in clerk refused to give me one. Needless to say, this made me very uncomfortable since I had no proof that I had actually given them $200 in cash. They did give me the cash back at checkout (and I question whether they had time to actually confirm that we hadn't ruined anything in the room), but I was not happy customer.

We have stayed at other hotels using our points and, at most, they have asked for a credit card for possible charges for "incidentals". The Days Inn staff told me that this was not an option since we weren't paying for the room.

The hotel itself was nice but, given the cash deposit required and the unwillingness of the check-in clerk to give me a receipt, I cannot call this a five-star stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Guest_Relations2056, Guest Relations Manager at Pavilion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Yes, we do require a cash deposit when your stay is totally free.
I do recall front desk did give you a copy of the registration slip at check in as proof of your deposit.
I also can confirm that the room was checked prior to giving you the deposit back.
Every property has different policies as they are individually owned and every property does require a deposit, it is helpful to call the property and ask what the policy is regarding free night stays, that is why you received a phone call from the property giving you a heads up regarding the deposit.
Thank You for posting your review.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The newly remodeled rooms are beautiful. When we went to shower in the morning there was NO hot water. When I told the front desk clerk, he rolled his eyes and said "sorry". Really disappointed with the customer service.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Guest_Relations2056, Guest Relations Manager at Pavilion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Thank You for noticing our beautiful new rooms.
I can assure you that the property most certainly has hot water. It takes a few minutes for the hot water to reach your room, it is not instantaneous.
I apologize for the lack of Customer Service and I will address it.
Thank You for taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The overall room was nice except there was NO HOT WATER at all! When i asked about it the attendant said oh, it takes about 20 mins to get hot... What????

I then go to leave and ask for a reciept and was told they could not give me one. Why? You book with someone else and we can't give you a closing reciept. So you mean to tell me I'm leaving this morning and I don't know if you have a 0 balance for me? nothing to show me that i am all clear? Unacceptable. i will not stay here ever again. Over $100 for this........

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank You for your review.
The property does in fact have hot water, it takes a few minutes for the hot water to reach your room, it is not instantaneous.
I apologize about the confusion with your receipt, I have addressed the issue with the staff so that it does not occur in the future.
We would love for you to give us ànother try as our rates are most competitive for the area.