Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$81
Hotels.comUS$90
Official HotelUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
eDreamsUS$81
Agoda.comUS$81
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Did not like the way the hotel treat their guest. My AC broke instead of moving us they had maintenance there for over 1 hour replacing the whole unit while my husband slept.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Guest_Relations2056, Guest Relations Manager at Pavilion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Lupe,
You were asked if you wanted to move and you said no that is why we had maintenance fix the unit instead of moving you based on your decision and your decision only.
You work at a Wyndham property and I am sure that when a guest encounters an issue in their room they are always asked if they would like to move or stay where they are if maintenance can fix the issue.
Again, it was your decision not to move while maintenance fixed the issue, I asked you personally.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Guest_Relations2056, Guest Relations Manager at Pavilion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I expected less and got more. The room was clean and everything was well maintained and clean. Carpet, beds, etc. all seemed new and fresh. I had no problems for my one night business stay. An easy 5-10 minute drive to the airport. Wireless was reasonable and free.

Room tip: I had a newly remodeled room. Ask for one if there are still some unimproved ones.

Hello Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we greatly appreciate it.
Hope to see you again when you are in the area.
Thank You once again.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I have been staying at this location since April of this year - Monday thru Friday every week. When I arrived for my stay this week I was told the only room available was a "Smoking" room and that all of the Non Smoking rooms had been taken by their "regular" customers. What's the definition of "regular"?? A standing reservation for months doesn't classify me as "regular" customer? I went to my room and unpacked and after trying to withstand the stench in the room, I made other lodging arrangements. I won't be back.

Hi Mark,
Receiving the room of your choice all depends on when you make your reservation.
At the time you made your reservation all that was available was a smoking room. were We do not just reserve someone in a smoking room without first advising them that is all that is available.
Soon all rooms will be non smoking.
We did try to call you regarding this.
Thank You for taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I stayed two nights at this hotel. When i arrived for check-in the staff were very friendly and i was very happy with the way i was welcomed to the hotel. On the second night i stayed in a diffrent room and when i got home from work i put the key into the door, it turned green but the door did not open. I tried. Second time but it still would not open. This gives me reason to believe that someone was in my room and had the deadbolt locked. I was very scared and walked towards the office and called the front desk from my cell phone. Someone came up and met me at the room and when i put the key in, it opened just like normal.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Guest_Relations2056, Guest Relations Manager at Pavilion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2016

James,

I can assure you that no one was in your room while you were at work. If you do not push the key down into the lock the light will turn green but the door will not open until the key is inserted into the lock all the way.
No reason to be scared, it happens, if the deadbolt was locked in your room the lights would show green and red, that was not the case, no one was in your room while you were away.