AC Hotel by Marriott San Jose Downtown(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$178
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$218
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$199
Fairmont San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$279
  • Breakfast included
US$106
US$101
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$208
Hyatt.com
Staybridge Suites San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$368
US$276
Staybridge.com
1,597 results
All reviewssilver creekpalm plazabeautiful propertyresidential neighborhoodparlor suiteconference centerbreakfast buffetpool and hot tubmain buildingbusiness meetingsilicon valleysan franciscoweddingeventretreatballroomlounge
Reviewed 22 February 2016

My husband and I have attended large meetings with an organization we are part of at dolce Hayes for years. Maybe 5 years now? I am so upset that the new ownership is raising rates to a point that might require us to look elsewhere. Sure, this is business, but part of what we loved about DHayes was its personable service and the relationship we have with the staff/place. We provide a lot of business and I hope DH will be reasonable in its negotiations so we can continue our retreats at this wonderful place. It really changes my view of DHayes to be treated this way given our loyalty and the business we provide. (Also, removal of coffee from reception feels cheap. )

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HayesMansion, Front Office Manager at Dolce Hayes Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

Please accept my sincere apologies for your experience.

I would love the opportunity to discuss with you personally and take the steps necessary to change the view we created.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

The property was in beautiful shape. Staff was very friendly. The main building had a smell to it but I guess if I were over 100 yrs old, I would too... The buffet breakfast was amazing. It had a BIG variety of foods and a cook making fresh/to order omelettes.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your wonderful mentions.

Especially thank you for mentioning our friendly staff. It is great to be recognized for creating an awesome memory during your time with us.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

This is a nice property and lots to do inside and around the hotel. I came here during a work trip and it was also American thanksgiving. The hotel had a great thanksgiving buffet.
Love the pool, gym and free shuttle service to the mall. Rooms are small but cozy, free wifi was not the best thing but it got me through.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review.

I will share your comments regarding our internet with our IT manager.

We appreciate you taking the time to submit your review.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

A pleasant, hidden surprise in Silicon Valley, our backyard. Beautiful clean rooms with character. Nice grounds, mansion is used for check-in, drawing room and restaurants - the 4 suites in the mansion are used for wedding parties. 2 adjacent buildings are used for hotel guests - quieter of the 2 is the building behind the mansion but not the conference center building. Love how it is close by yet transports you back in time to the turn of the 20th century. Great front desk staff, great servers and great maids. Cool local history. Sweet gym, sauna and jacuzzi. All in all a beautiful gem in the Bay Area.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ivan b

It is great to read that you found us and that you shared it with everyone.

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments and mentions.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Conference Center worked great for our event and the restaurant and catering was outstanding. Rooms are subpar and overpriced. Upgrade fee was not disclosed to me at checkin. So many room fees our corporate expense filing system doesn't even have that many spaces Mulitple room "taxes" in the same day with the same name and different descriptions - fellt like I'd been taken.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank L3833MGthomask

It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed our dining services.

Please accept my sincere apologies that we were not able to impress you with our rooms as well.

If there is anything I can do to change your feeling of being taken please let me know and I will do my best to make it happen.