Hampton Inn & Suites Modesto-Salida
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Modesto)
View Hotel
All reviewsbaseball tournamenta hilton honors membertrain noisegood nights sleephotel is cleangreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastnice place to staycomfy bedwonderful staynight's sleepenjoyed my stayfresh fruitwould stay againshort drivefront desk staffbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We’ve stayed here a few times for soccer tournaments because it’s typically reasonably priced and well maintained for the area. Breakfast is usually decent, and always kept up during the busy times, rooms are clean, & parking is free. Staff has been friendly, elevator is slow, but it’s only 3 stories, so it’s not too inconvenient. No on site dining, but there are a few options just a short walk through the parking lot away!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay here whenever I am in town for work. It is very convenient to restaurants and shopping. Staff are always welcoming and friendly. Rooms are clean. I have never had any problems at this hotel. Tahoe Joe's and Mike's Grill are two restaurants near the hotel that are fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fast check in and out. Clean, free wifi, coffe maker, microwave, fridge, good channel on tv, comfortable bed. Bought a few snacks and they just charged it to room. Enough parking lot and a few options for eating out.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You have done your best and I was highly satisfied with the service provided. If you were doing poorly I would express it. So keep the service continue. Take care of the cleaners and the front desk staff by given them perks

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2018

I was there last week with another four friends. The first impression of the hotel wasn't bad, but later started the nightmare. They gave us a room for four persons, when we were five. They offered to us a suppletory bed that was small, awful and unconfortable! But, for the second night, our surprise was that they removed the suppletory bed, and told us that they can give again us that bed because it would break the rules because of the protocol of fire. So, finally, we had to change to another room for 5 persons, which had only one big bed, and another small bed along with the same unconfortable suppletory bed! It was a completely mess!

But that's not all. Now, the have charged to me an amount of 110 dollars, and I don't know why, because I paid there everything! And I have no way to communicate with them.

Disgusting hotel. I'll never be back there.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Amber H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear Sergionean,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey in regards to your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Modesto/Salida. I want to begin by apologizing for the incidents you experienced with us during your stay. I took the time to look over your survey and it seems we struggled to meet your standards during your stay. We take all of our guests' comments, questions, and concerns seriously and use it as an opportunity to learn and grow as a property. I would like to clarify a few things in regards to your feedback; as you mentioned, we are not allowed to place rollaway beds in a two queens since it is against fire code and violates safety regulations and I apologize the other room wasn't as accommodating. In regards to the charge on your card, I looked into your reservation and you were charged the room and tax but I am more than happy to clarify any confusion if you would like to email or call us here at the property. I did pass on all your feedback to the appropriate departments in order for us to use this as a training opportunity. Again, thank you for your honest feedback and I do sincerely apologize for not being able to accommodate you during your stay with us. If you have any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to me, I would be more than happy to look over any additional comments. I hope that we can see you again sometime in the future, we love having you here!