Best Western Plus Twin View Inn & Suites
US$105
US$95
Travelodge Redding CA(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$75
US$108
Hotels.com
US$100
All reviewsfront deskbest westernswestern hotelsroom was cleaneasy accessbreakfast barsmall poolwafflesconvenient locationwaffle makergreat place to staydefinitely stay here againlake shastagreat breakfastpleasant staylong drivesouthern california
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed on our way through California on Spring Break and the hotel was clean, the room was clean, the dining area was clean. We checked in around 8pm and were warmly greeted by the front desk clerk. We had booked ahead of time so it was very quick. I highly recommend getting the Best Western App and finding the best prices for your needs.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Located right off the freeway, but quiet. Nice reception area and pleasent attentent. Room and bed very comfortable. Warm Cookies were a nice treat. Looking forward to the complete breastfast. So nice to have a place we can enjoy with both our cat and dog.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I had a very positive experience at the Best Western Plus Twin View Inn & Suites. The employees were all very nice and helpful, from the lady at the front desk to the people working in the dining room. When we arrived, they offered us free chocolate chip cookies hot out of the oven! Our bedroom was clean and well-stocked with everything we needed. The beds were comfortable and we all got a good night's sleep. In the morning, I worked out in the fitness center and it was clean with plenty of aerobic-exercise equipment and weights, and a TV. There were a lot of different types of breakfast foods available in the dining room. We picked up a free copy of USA Today in the front lobby. We highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

easy access. findable on GOS. well signed. nice varied hot buffet. fresh baked cookies at check in. nice pleasant check in staff and young breakfast gentleman. all show that they enjoy their job with smiles and courtesy to guests

Reviewed February 26, 2018

I have stayed at this motel several times and I have never been disappointed. They are a 10 in every category. All the staff are very helpful, it's clean, food good, rooms comfortable and quiet. I always look forward to staying with them when I'm in the area. They are right off the freeway and close to down town. They will even send a to go breakfast with you if you have to hurry.

Room Tip: I have liked every room I stayed in.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business